Casual Highschool Pg. 1

Mark's POV

I was honestly scared today. I don't know how Jack will react. He clearly hates highschool.

"Hey Mark?" Jack said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I replied. "Why did we have to come to school today? I'm just gonna get bullied. Unless your by my side." Jack said. "I can't be by your side all day. I wish I could." I said.

"How about we enjoy this moment right now?" Jack asked. "Sure. And when we get to school, I'll walk in right by your side." I said. "Thank you Markimoo." He replied.

The rest of the ride was silent. Jack was listening to some kind of electric/pop music. Probably that Simon Curtis guy. I hope he doesn't turn gay for him.

I pulled up in the highschool parking lot and found a parking spot. I then took the chance to unplug Jack's earbuds from his phone. He was listening to D.T.M by Simon Curtis. Of course.
"What the hell are you listening to?" I asked. "Dead To Me by Simon Curtis. His voice is hot." Jack replied. "Dude he's 20 years old, your 16. Plus, Simon has a music career. He can't take care of my little Irish Jackaboy." I said. "Dam. Your right." Jack replied. "How about we get out of the car and get this day of highschool started?" I asked. "Sure. I think I'm ready." Jack said.

"Plus, if Simon Curtis did date you, you would get Brainwash." I said quoting one of his songs. "Mark! If you don't listen to him you shouldn't quote his music!" Jack said. I laughed and we walked into highschool together, hand in hand.

I was listening to Brainwash and Dead To Me while writing. Also, I wrote this on the bus ride to school. No regrets bitches! Bye Aqualines!

Song above - D.T.M (Dead To Me) By Simon Curtis
Song below - Brainwash - Simon Curtis