Highschool Hell Pg. 2

Jack's POV

"Good morning class." The teacher said walking in. He was a tall red head that hated kids like me. "Good morning Mr. Curtis." The class said. Did I mention how much I absolutely hate him? He hates me and I hate him. A hate, hate relationship.

"Sean McLoughlin." He announced. "Y-Yes sir?" I replied. "Pay attention please. If you don't I will move you beside Felix again." Mr. Curtis said.

Oh I hated it when I had to sit next to Felix. Felix was the biggest bully to emos. He knew just how to anger them or make them cry.
Strange enough, Felix is bisexual and he has a boyfriend named Ryan but he prefers Cry. I don't know why Felix bullies people.
I sat through about 1 hour of Biology (what Mr. Curtis teaches.) and then it was the next class, Math.

I walked to my locker and got my Math supplies and put my Biology stuff away. I was walking to Math class room when I ran into a jock.

"Watch it emo fag." The jock said. Oh shit. It was Wade. He hated my guts. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed me into the locker. "Hey Mark!" He yelled. Mark walked over to us. "Teach this faggot a lesson. Beat the hell out of him." Wade said. "Wade, this isn't right. Let him go." Mark said trying to back out. "Beat him or I'll save him for Yami and myself!" Wade yelled. "Fine." Mark said.

He punched me in the stomach. I grunted and fell to the ground. Mark then kicked me in the shin and in the stomach. I held back tears. I didn't want them to see me cry.

Mark stopped finally. I wasn't hurt as bad as I usually was. "We'll finish him after school. Let's go Mark." Wade said. "Sorry." I heard Mark whisper very softly to me. I managed to get up. I leaned against the locker and breathed. I didn't want to skip Math but it looked like I would have to.

*Time Skip. Lunch.*

A few hours of hell later it was lunch time. I got my lunch and went to the table in the back corner of the cafeteria. That's where I always sat and wasn't planning on changing it.

I didn't really eat. I would sometimes starve myself. I wasn't meant to live so why try to keep myself alive? I was about to take a bite out of the sandwich I had when I saw Mark. He was going to finish me before school ended! What do I do?

So what do ya think? Mark's POV will be in the next chapter! I promise! At least he was introduced. Bye Aqualines!