9- Only Know You Love Her When You Let Her Go

(A.N- Hey guys! So... I just realized that the chapter's title doesn't really suit the chapter. But, I reeaalllyy wanted to put in the lyrics of Let Her Go by Passenger since it's Cimorelli's latest cover! Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter ! ~Rii)

Lauren's POV

"Lauren? Hey, Cimorelli, wake up," I heard in deep sleep. Where was this voice coming from? I looked around and only saw the colour white. White was surrounding me. I knew my sisters were somewhere there, hidden beneath the block of white, because I knew they would never leave me alone in such a foreign place.

"Cimorelli," I heard once again, but this time, the voice was closer. My eyes fluttered open and I saw my hands secured to a hospital bed along with my feet. Why was I in a hospital?

"You're awake, babe". I suddenly became more aware of my surroundings. I was in the hospital room because I got hit by a truck and, apparently, I had a broken leg. And then, my worst enemy was standing to my left with a bouquet of flowers and a Get Well Soon card. I almost started crying. Why was Sebastian, a guy so evil, such a heart breaker, standing here and giving me all these things? Didn't he have another girlfriend now? Why was he playing with my feelings like this?

"I needed to talk to you about something very important before you... well, you know what happened. So I wrote down what I wanted to say in this card. It's more easier that way," Sebastian started explaining. He kept staring at his feet while he was telling me this and I thought I saw his cheeks turn a little pink half way. But I wasn't going to fall for this guy again. He already broke my heart and he couldn't ask for it again. My heart just didn't come for free. It was worth more. Way more than Sebastian.

"What are you doing here, Sebastian?" I replied in a cold tone.

"Um... I wanted to see you".

"See me, my foot! NURSE!! Get this guy away from here! I don't want to see him ever again!" I shouted. The nurses came in just a second after I had called for them and took Sebastian away. I didn't even know why, but I started feeling a tad bit sorry. And silly. Sebastian just stared at me with his sad looking eyes.

"Thank you," I said politely with a hint of evilness in my voice.

"No worries, ma'am," one of the nurses said. Ma'am, hey? I started smiling uncontrollably after that and I didn't even know why. Maybe the rebellious side of me was just kicking in.

"A Dani Cimorelli would like to come in and talk to you. Would you like her to come in?" the nurse asked.

"Oh, yes, of course!" I replied, happy that I would be seeing my sister again.

Dani's POV

I couldn't shake off the look in Sebastian's eyes as he came out of the hopsital room, still holding the bouquet of flowers and the card. Lauren probably didn't accept it. I was proud of my sister for being so strong and declining Sebastian's 'sorry' gifts. He didn't deserve another chance but it was just the way he glared at me as he left the room that made me so upset. I didn't exactly know what I felt for him. Was I sorry for him? Or was it just another feeling you got when you were disappointed in such a mean guy?

I decided to go in the room myself and ask Lauren what had happened. I was pretty scared, I admit. But I didn't know why. There was nothing scary about my sister. What were all these feelings that kept invading my mind? Maybe I was too caught up in Lauren's life than in my own life right now.

"Lauren! Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked as I kneeled down beside the hospital bed. Lauren looked so innocent, so sweet, as she lay there on the bed.