Chapter 36

"Gooooodmooorrrrnnningggg," Grace shouted in her mama's ears to wake her up as she tried to cover her ears with her pillow but in vain.

"C'mon mama get up." Grace ran to the windows and opened it. A cool breeze entered the room, "just look at this weather. It's awesome."

Gishnetta sat on her bed and straightened her hair. "Grace, why are you shouting?"

"Mama, you are getting married today how do you want me to behave?"

Gishnetta's eyes widened. For a moment she completely forgot about that.

"Come let's go."

"But where?"

"To see your aisle, in the garden."

Grace took Gishnetta by her hand and literally dragged her to the garden. Gishnetta stood awestruck in front of the aisle. As Grace had promised it was simple but beautiful.

"It's really pretty Grace. Thank you."

"Okay now let's have breakfast. The beautician will be here to do your hair and also do your make up."

"Grace, I can do that by myself you know."

"No you can't mama, you are the bride of the day so you shouldn't be doing those stuff by yourself. You are a princess today and you will be decked. Now let's go eat something."

Grace brought Gishnetta to the dining table and served her breakfast, feeding her every now and then.

"Good morning beautiful ladies."

"Theo, finally you came, I have been waiting for you. Wait, I'll be right back." Grace ran to her room and came back with Edwardo's suit and handed it to Theo. She also packed breakfast for them.

"The wedding is at eleven. Hurry up Theo." Grace urged Theo out of the house and waved him goodbye.

"Aww there is little time left now." Grace made faces.

"Grace it's 7.30. There is plenty time, relax and come sit beside me." Gishnetta made Grace sit next to her and fed her porridge.

"I'm going to miss you." Tears filled Grace's eyes.

"But you will be staying with us. So where does the missing part come from?" Gishnetta raised her eyebrow.

"Just like that. Anyway hurry up with your breakfast. I'm going to see if everything is done. Love you." Grace kissed her mama's forehead and rushed outside.

Gishnetta sighed and finished her pancakes and coffee when Aunt Perry came in the dining room.

"Now that you are done with your breakfast, come with us," Aunt Perry held Gishnetta's hand.

"What happened?"

"Oh Gish don't you trust us! C'mon" Aunt Joel took her by her arm as they went to her room.

Uncle Robert placed his palms over Gishnetta's eyes and removed it only when Aunt Perry signaled. Gishnetta let out a big WOW when her eyes laid on her wedding dress!

"It's amazing Aunts. Oh my god, it's just WOW!"

"I am sure if your mother was alive she would have done this bit. Right?"

"Oh aunts!" Gishnetta burst into tears. All three of them join in to give Gishnetta a big hug. "I'm fine now." Gishnetta chuckled, "by the way I have to request something to the three of you!" Gishnetta added taking Uncle Robert's hand, "Uncle I want you to be my best man and aunts my bridesmaid. Please don't refuse."

"But Gish, how can we...," all of them started to say at the same time.

"No excuses. As Grace has said, I am a princess today and no one can refuse me on my special day." To that everyone burst in laughter.