Chapter 10 [Love Hurts Sometimes]

Author's Note:

sorry took me forever to upload this i will try to upload tomorrow i know this doesn't include that much Dantana but i'm working on the next chapter which will have a lot more Dantana action in it =] i hope you like this anyway thank you for all the awesome feed back means the world to me <3 vote and comment as always <3 =]

===With Tori Caroline & Stefan===

Tori was still plastered in her place all the words that Jade had said lingered in her mind all the feelings that Jade had just poured out to her ..they were haunting her.."i love you" ..those three words kept playing in her head..those three little words so small yet so big..the last things Jade had said to Tori echoed in her brain..it was so hard to process she never expected for Jade to have this kind of feeling for her..or for a girl for that matter..Tori felt her heart sting ..she felt like she was hit by a tone of bricks right at her chest..the way Jade's face was before she left..was heart breaking..you could tell she's been fighting the feeling for so long..and she was just tired of it..tired of hiding it..she hide it to protect their friendship..and it killed Tori knowing that her best friend..struggled in pain every minute she was with her..she felt disgusted with herself..she felt shame..she felt guilty that she couldn't comfort Jade enough to let Jade show her who she really was..Tori's mind never stopped thinking about this..all it ever thought of was Jade...and what she had just said to her...

Caroline and Stefan saw and heard everything that happened between them ..both were very worried..Stefan looked at Caroline worry filled and drowned his eyes..

"I don't believe what i just heard..." He said still not accepting what had just happened ..

"I don't either.."

"And i don't think Tori dose either.." Stefan said looking at Tori who seemed to be in her own world ..

"We need to help them Stefan.." Caroline said feeling bad for them.."we can't lose them..especially at a time like this.."

"Your right...i'll go find and talk to Jade ..you stay here and try to talk to Tori..we meet at home to where Dani and Santana are hopefully we have a little good news today from them.." Stefan said and with that Caroline made her way to Tori as Stefan made his way to look for Jade..

---(Meanwhile)---

===With Dani and Santana===

Santana woke up only to find herself alone laying in front of the fire place with a blanket over her.. she sat up right looking left and right hoping her eyes would land on the blonde who was once right next to her ..Santana couldn't help but remember what happened..she actually started a conversation with Dani..that didn't end up with Dani fainting or her running away..she felt like she had a part of Dani back..she wished that moment would've lasted longer..she actually felt complete for a few seconds..all she wanted to do now..all she was determined to do was to get Dani's memory back...and that would start of by finding where Dani could have possibly gone..Santana stood up snapping herself out of her thoughts as she walked around the house looking and peaking into every room till she walked pass a window only for her legs to be pulled back once she saw the blonde she was looking for she was literally siting on the roof top staring blankly ahead..Santana made no sound as she was making her way up to the roof..she kept quiet..

Dani didn't notice Santana coming from behind her..she  was to busy drowning in her own thoughts..she was trying to remember something..anything..she felt obligated to remember something..she wanted to know more about how her life was ..with Santana..how did they end up like this ..somehow it felt like it was her fault..it always felt like it was her fault..even though Santana tried to make it clear that it wasn't her fault..she kept believing it was her fault..it's the only logical explanation to her.. her mind snapped out of it's thoughts once it heard someone tripping from what she assumed to be the wires laying on the roof top and mumbling under their breath..she turned around only to find Santana getting up and whipping of the dust that caught on her pants from what she asumes to be her falling on the roof ground..she chuckled once she saw that Santana hasn't yet noticed that she's been staring at her mumbling for the past minute..somehow the presence of Santana made her heart melt..it was very comforting to have Santana around..Dani felt like Santana is all she could possible ever want and need..