Chapter 11 [Love Hurts Sometimes] {Part 2}

Author's Note:

it might take me sometime to post the next chapter since i'm writing my final chapters for MTAF i hope you guys can bare with me and be patient <3 vote and comment as always <3 =] love ya'll

===With Stefan and Jade===

a few minutes past and Jade finally calmed down..her body still slightly trembling in the embrace of Stefan's arms..he wished he could do something anything..seeing how much pain and frustration Jade was in ..it just hurt..he slowly pulled out of the embrace once Jade calmed down a little ..she let him go and whipped the tear stains on her cheek as she sniffed a couple of times..

"let's go home.." Stefan said softly..

"i don't wanna go home..." Jade said her voice quivering as she talked ..

"Jade your gonna have to talk to her again at some point.."

"no i don't ..." Jade said taking a few steps back..as tears started to crawl out of her eyes.."and you can't make me.." 

"..Jade.." Stefan said walking closer to Jade as she took a couple of steps back stopping him from getting any closer..he stopped and sighed.."you can't just shut her out..not after what you just told her.." Jade slightly bitterly laughed

"watch me..." Jade said as she turned around ready to leave..

"this is gonna hurt her Jade..don't you care..don't you love her?" Stefan said trying to stop her..Jade looked back at him..

"yeah well...love hurts sometimes..." Jade turned her attention back ahead as she was getting ready to run of again..Stefan took a few steps forward 

"but if you really do love her..you'd fight for her..."

"i do love her.." Jade said turning around to face him completely..

"then what are you scared of...? why are you running away..?"

"because she doesn't love me back..and i can't stand knowing it..."

"see that's where your wrong..that's where you start lying.." Stefan said as he walked closer to Jade he could see that she was lying from her eyes..she was scared to face Tori..but not because she was scared she wouldn't love her back..it was something else..and she was keeping it to herself..he stood so close to Jade only inches keeping them apart.."what are you really scared of..?" Stefan asked again he could see Jade struggling to answer...she looked away..as she took a few steps back..

"you don't have to know..." she said

"is it because...your scared of what people might say..?" he asked her looking at her as he raised his eyebrows..

"what ? No !" Jade said finding it offensive..she wasn't ashamed she was gay...the only reason she was ashamed was because of who she fell for...she was ashamed that she fell for her best friend..."i'm not ashamed" she said in a slight voice...

"then what is it !?" Stefan asked getting irritated and frustrated ..he can't help her if she won't at least open up to him so he could help her..

"i don't want me and Tori to end up like Santana and Dani...!! okay !!" Jade yelled out of frustration..Stefan was asking to many questions..."i don't want us to be just another tragic love story....but it's not possible...cause all i've noticed among the years..is people like us..never get what they want..we never have a happy ending..everyone we love..has to end up getting hurt..!!!" Jade yelled..it was true..all throughout the years..everyone they've loved had to get hurt..it was like a tradition..at least one person would die...and Jade didn't want that for Tori..she didn't want a relationship where..it would be so hard to love her..she shouldn't have a relationship like that...like Dani and Santana's relationship..she believed it only caused them pain..but it wasn't completely true..she was still jealous of what they had...they loved each other..they always had something...she wanted something with Tori..but not at the expense of pain following them along...she wanted something that felt good..but she never got what she wanted..so why try now is what her mind thought..she was just as under optimistic as Santana..and Tori was her light..her star..but Jade knows that Tori doesn't want a tragic love story either..she knows Tori..wants a GUY..to make her happy..and she could never be that..she could never be a guy...and it sucks happening to love someone who could never love you back...