Chapter 6 [Training & Looking]

Author's Note: 

okay so i know this chapter doesn't have much of Dantana and i'm sorry but i hope you like it anyway please tell me if you do cause i feel like not much of you are interested in this story like in MTAF{Dantana} so if you guys want me to continue please do tell i don't wanna write my heart out on something then no one ends up reading it <3 =] love ya'll anyway comment and vote  please <3

---(A Week Later)---

one week passed everyone was looking for Santana ..she had gone missing the day she left ..everyone tried to call her or get in touch with her but it was impossible she wouldn't pick up her phone and she was no where to be found it was like she vanished and disappeared of the face of the earth ..Caroline is worried sick she hasn't heard from her sister in 7 days and it's eating her alive Stefan was always there for her he still is and he's working his butt of looking for Santana and at the same time help Dani control her thirst which she's slowly starting to manage ..Jade and Tori have been looking for Santana everywhere searching for her around town or in the forest ..it's become a daily basses now once they wake up they'd go look for her at the same places in hopes that she's returned ..they'd go to new places to...they all felt sorry for her ..even with Santana gone all four of the friends kept their pact they're doing everything they can to trigger Dani's memory back...but it seems that the only one who can trigger her memory back was Santana..just the slightest touch from her and Dani suddenly finds herself in one of her visions..as long as it has to do with Santana..she'd remember right away..it was like the key to everything was Santana..she was the key to her mind to her heart..to her everything.. 

===With Dani & Stefan===

Dani was in one of her sessions of blood thirst control with Stefan as they liked to call it ..they've been at it for a week and Dani was improving at controlling herself with everyday that passed by .. although she never knew what really happened to her and how she became a vampire...she started to embrase it ..even though she was technically dead ..she's never felt more alive..but their was one thing missing one thing that kept lingering in her head..her thought..her day dreams her mind..one thing..one girl..Santana..she wanted to know more about her ..she felt like if she knew more about her she knew more about herself ...Dani was know training to control her thirst in the forest...Stefan put a small shot glass on a tree branch that was a couple inche's away from Dani...Stefan looked at her as her fangs started to grow..and her eyes slowly turn blood red..

"if you can hold yourself for ten minutes..you'll have that glass all to yourself" he said walking closer to her ..Dani shut her eyes as she forced herself to stay put in her place and not burst again..this was the sixth time she'd tried this and she has failed to hold herself for five times..she had to hold herself she had to work hard if she ever wanted to be around everyone again and remember she had to work hard train hard ..she tried to hold herself her hands gripped on her head as the scent of fresh blood lingered in her nose her fangs slowly taking control of her and starting to grow Dani shook her head ..her eyes shut closed..

"No..No..No" she said to herself ..three minutes passed and she's already starting to go wild..Stefan saw the struggle she is in holding herself he made his way to her side once he was close enough he whispered in her ear 

"Don't let the Vampire in you take control of you..You take control of you Vampire self.." he whispered to Dani ..Dani was now trembling and shaking as she tried to hold herself..she needed it..she needed the blood..her brain kept telling her that..but her heart tolled her not to give up..to keep going..5 minutes have managed to pass...and Dani was still holding herself ...Dani opened her eyes..they were switching from red to brown in split seconds..they changed because of Dani's thoughts..one second she's holding herself the next she wasn't..she was literally fighting with herself..she was in war with her little humanity that lingered in her and her blood feeding Vampire self .. eight minutes has now passed ..but Dani was slowly losing control..she was slowly losing the battle her eyes were now red..and locked on red..her fangs..slowly growing bigger..Stefan saw and started to talk again.."Dani imagine a volume knob ..imagine your a volume knob...your now at number 9 and your slowly increasing.." Dani shook her head in signal that she couldn't control anything at  the moment Stefan just continued to talk his voice rising gently "you can do this ..close your eyes..and imagine.." Dani shut her eyes forcefully as Stefan continued to talk "now imagine..imagine your a volume knob..." ..Dani put all her effort in trying to picture a volume knob ..she pictured it in her head ..she could see it rising reaching close to the red point...Stefan continued.."do you see it...do you see your knob.." Stefan asked..