Chapter 8 [Call Me First..]

Author's Note: 

okay so i know this is short and it's not that interesting but i really wanted to post a chapter so here it is i know it sucks and i'm sorry i just really didn't have much time i was busy with a lot of personal and school stuff so yeah again i'm really sorry.. for the crappy chapter <3 =]

===With Dani Stefan and Caroline===

Dani was curling sitting on the end of the living room couch at Caroline and Santana's place she was squeezed in one corner ..she was trembling and dizzy the vision she had made her feel so  much hurt and pain and confusion everything just spiraled around in her head she hardly acknowledge the presence of Stefan and Caroline who were right in front of her in the same room ..Dani just looked straight ahead as her mind kept replaying the vision in her head..silence was the only sound to fill the room ..Dani broke the silence finally looking at the two who stood before her watching her with concerned eyes ..

"why would anyone wanna hurt me..or Santana ?" Dani finally asked the question thats been lingering in her head for ages..Stefan sighed and was about to answer when Dani cut him of before he even talked "..and please don't tell me it's complicated ." Dani said as everyone fell into silence for a couple of seconds again which she managed to break once more "..please tell me..i wanna understand how or why i got like this...i wanna know why i can't remember..." Dani said  looking back and forth at Caroline and Stefan..before Stefan sat in front of her as he sighed and looked down..

"...none of us expected this to happen...we were suppose to protect you..." Stefan started of..

"Protect me...? from what ..??" Dani asked as Caroline sat next to Stefan ..Dani held back every urge to suck on Caroline's blood that smelled so good..she ignored the smell and listened to her talk..

"..from.. wear wolfs wolfs..and umm.." she looked at Stefan then back at Dani.."vampires..." Dani's eyes shot wide open..as she stood up 

"..this is a joke right.." Dani said as silence fell in the room .."..no no no this can't be true vampires i can believe that cause i'm one ..but werewolves ?? next thing your gonna tell me is witches exists to.."

"actually they do .." Dani looked at Caroline with a serious look "..but that's not the point.." Caroline said ..

"..whatever just tell me what happened to me..." Dani said this time demanding the full story 

"you might wanna sit down.." Stefan said as he looked up at Dani ..who sighed and sat back down..he looked her closely in the eyes..

"you and Santana...were a thing...you loved each other endlessly... but there was one problem...San's a..werewolf...and it was against the rules to fall for a human..." Dani's eyes widened ....Santana was a werewolf..that would explain why she's so warm in her vision she felt Santana's warm body against hers..and even when she held her back when she was gonna jump Caroline.. those worm hands they sent shivers down her spin..just remembering the touch made her feel ..feel something she can't explain..was this love ?...Stefan continued to talk breaking her thoughts...."it was your birthday...Santana had this huge surprise planned for you..everything was going great ..we were happy ..until.." Stefan stopped for a while as he looked away..Dani was filled with confusion and curiosity she was very anxious to know..

"until..what ?" Dani said her voice low but very curious the suspense was killing her slowly ..she needed to know ..just before Stefan could say anything they heard a knock at the door ..Caroline got up ..

"i'll get it" she said walking towards the door .. she opened the door only to be greeted with sad smile s from Tori and Santana while Jade leaned on the door way with a sad smile on her face as well..