Chapter 15 [Dream]

Author's Note:

guys i need you to tell me if you think the story is getting boring our interesting cause i feel like it's not so just tell me your opinion and i'm sorry for the last and short post i'll make a better post once you guys tell me if this is worth continuing or not.<3 thats all <3 =]

She leaned in to kiss her softly as they sat side by side on the bed, she wanted to feel those soft pink suple lips of hers again, scratch that, she needed it, she needed to feel her lips, to feel her skin, her silk like skin, she needed to pull her as possibly close to her as possible. Her lips finally meet hers and they lingered there for a moment, just admiring the way her soft lips perfectly fit hers. She pulled away a few minutes later to look into her eyes, her gorgeous brown eyes, they reminded her of chocolate fountains, they had just the right shade of brown to please her eyes. She broke they're silent gaze whispering.

"are you sure you wanna do this Dani..?" Santana asked as she tucked back a strand of her blonde her looking into her eyes.

"i'm sure.." she whispered back slightly nodding, Santana smiled lovingly at her as Dani returned the smile.

Soon her lips touched Santana's lips again, the kiss deepened with time, Santana had taken the lead once she had slipped her tongue into Dani's mouth, she felt Dani's slight moan agains her lips, it turned her on so much.

she pushed her gently on the bed as she hovered over her, her hands reaching her waist. Dani shivered once she felt Santana's hand go under shirt, Santana's fingers where so soft and warm. Dani put her arms around Santana's neck, their lips never left each other,she pulled her close to her as she dug her hand in her ravin black hair.

Santana pulled her hands out from under Dani's skin, she pushed herself a little off of Dani and started to unbutton her shirt still not leaving her lips, she unbuttoned each button from up yo down, Dani felt herself tremble when Santana reached the last button on her shirt, Santana pushed shirt apart and pulled away from her lips.

she looked at Dani as they both breathed heavily, Santana let her lips crash on to Dani again as she wrapped her legs around Dani's waist technically siting on her, she pulled Dani up still kissing her, she pulled away when air was hard to find, Santana stared into Dani's eyes as Dani stared back.

Dani's chest rising up and down, she breathed heavily as Santana did as well, Santana locked her eyes with Dani as she pushed of her unbuttoned shirt of her gently, she let her hand fall on Dani's collar bone and soon run her fingers down Dani's exposed upper body.

Dani kept her eyes on Santana's finger as she touched her oh so gently and softly, she looked up only to notice that Santana was breathing more heavily than she was as she stared at her own fingers running down Dani's upper body.

Santana licked her lips, the looked at Dani only to find her looking at her, she locked eyes with her, she wanted this more than ever, but she was nervous she had never done it before, she placed her hands on each side of Dani's cheeks and stared at her.

Dani knew she was nervous, she could read Santana's expression loud and clear, she decided to take the lead, she pulled Santana closer to her by her legs that wrapped around her and kissed her lips gently as she lifted Santana's shirt slowly, she broke the kiss for a few seconds to take Santana's shirt of.

Santana felt so exposed but she loved it, she only loved it because it was Dani who would get to see her, see her completely, she felt Dani's hands travel from her neck to her collar bone to her chest area and slide between her bra covered breasts and move all the way down till her waist, the feeling of Dani's skin on her's made her tremble yet long for more.