Chapter 20 [Saving Your Heart] {Last Chapter}

===With Damen and Katleen===

He apperead in a dark cave with Katleen, he still held her hair as he pulled her while she groaned of pain, he took her deeper into the cave till they reached a dark room where there was about twenty cages, he pulled her closer to a specific cage, he opened the cage and shoved her in and locked it as soon as she was in.

"enjoy your stay at hotel imprisonment" Damen said smirking, Katleen curled herself like a ball, she couldn't be more scared, she could possibly have a heart attack from how scared she is right now, Damen smirked bigger then left, Katleen begun to cry softly, all she ever wanted to do was save the love of her life, now she's traped and will most probably die without him, or at least thats what she thinks.

"Cat.." a familiar whispered voice said, Katleen began to look around hoping that this voice was who she was thinking of's voice, after examing the place she soon spotted a boy, a boy whom she's known very well.

"Cat is that you...?" the same familiar voice whispered again, moving closer to the cell next to him.

"Beck !" Katleen slightly yelled as she moved closer, the bars of their cells separating them from each other. she reached out to touch his cheeks, it's been ages since she has seen him let alone touch him.. "Beck..." she whispered as he reached out for her hand..

"it's me.." he said with tears in his eyes..

"i'm so sorry..Beck i really am so sorry..i-" she got cut of

"it's okay...it's okay.." he whispered as she cried.."i've missed you so much beautiful..." he said oh so softly like he always did whenever he was away from her..Katleen felt her heart beat out of her chest she missed it when he used to say that, she missed him..

"i missed you to.." she said looking into his eyes..as she bite her lip holding in her tears..

---

====With Tori and Jade===

Tori had pulled Jade to the living room and gently put her down on the couch, Tori's eyes could never be more redder then they were, her tears were still falling helplessly as Jade tried so hard to keep breathing...

As soon as Tori placed Jade on the couch, Jade's eyes began to flutter ready to close forever.., Tori put pressure on Jade's wound as she wiped the sweat that's been pilling up on Jade's forehead...

"come on, Jade...Stay with me...please Stay with me.." she whispered as she wiped away the sweat..Jade tried as hard as she possibly could to keep her eyes open..she put all her strength to lift her arm up and tpuch Tori's cheek to whipe away her tears..

"I-i..Love you...Tori...." Jade whispered as she looked into Tori's eyes, before they slowly started to close...

"no no Jade don't you dare close your eyes...do you hear me!!, Don't you dare close your eyes !!!" she yelled as she cried..she bite her lip as Jade's eyes were so close to closing.."i...love you..." Tori whispered against Jade's ear..then slowly moved to her lips...and kissed her oh so gently...she pulled away after a few seconds and whispered..."please stay with me Jade....please.." she whispered as her tears fell on Jade's cheek..Jade weakly smiled...she finally said it...she finally did it..

Tori finally did it...she finally told her how she felt...Jade felt complete...at least now if she's gonna die...she knows that she's gonna die with the love of her life...loving her back..

===With Dani and Santana===

Santana stood up, and rumber her neck then looked at Dani..

"where dose this leave us..?" Santana asked nevously..