Chapter 13 [The Mind Reader]

Author's Note:

i know this is like supper supper short and its not the best... i don't normally wright a chapter that's only about 1500 words i usually make it 2500+ but it's just i have an idea that i really want the next Chapter to be about so i hope you enjoy this and i hope i will soon post a chapter for MTAF i'm halfway through writing wise anyway tell me what you think of this please i need your feed back on the story i really want your criticism on this chapter and the story on general <3 =]

===With Santana Stefan and Dani====

Dani had managed to feed enough for a whole week ..she, Stefan and Santana were now at the forest once Dani had had enough to drink she whipped her lips and managed to get her fanges right back to normal canines ..Santana couldn't stand to watch Dani as she sucked on the blood of a dear..she spent most of the time looking away..she hated the fact that what Dani needed to survive was blood..she hated that Dani had to suffer with being a vampire all cause of the consequences from happening to fall for her a tear fell down her cheek..because of the shame that lingered in her body ..she felt like everything is her fault..she dozed of for a while thinking of how Dani would have been better of without happening to meet her or fallen for her..but her thoughts were soon interrupted..by the gentle voice of Dani..Stefan had gone to see if he could find Jade wondering around somewhere in the forest...

"..Don't blame yourself.." Dani said in such a gentle voice ..Santana drowned with confusion she hadn't said a thing to Dani about what she was thinking she found it odd how could she have possibly known that that was exactly what she was thinking..she hadn't said she blamed herself nor has she ever brought the subject up with Dani so she could be suspicious about it ..

"..how..how could you possibly know what i was thinking..?" Santana asked her face dawned with utter confusion ..as well as Dani's she shook her head rubbing it as she closed her eyes and opened it again all in seconds..

"didn't you just say how you thought my life would be better without you..?" Dani asked with confusion "i..just heard you say it..." Dani said as she looked into Santana's eyes that were shot wide open 

"but ..i didn't say it.." Santana said as she approached Dani..was Dani reading her mind...was it even possible she asked herself in her head ..

"is it..?" Dani asked referring to the question in Santana's head ..Santana's eyes shot wider than how they were now ...impossible she thought to herself as her eyes widened.."i can read your mind.." Dani said as Santana snapped out of her thoughts..

"what am i thinking now..?" Santana asked as she kept her mind focussed on a rock that was right behind Dani..Dani closed her eyes fro a second then pointed towards the exact rock Santana was thinking about in her head 

"that..rock" Dani said then turned back around to face Santana..

"can you do that with anyone else..?" Santana asked amazed by what Dani could do..

"i..i don't know.." Dani said as she scratched the back of her neck..

"let's head back home and find out.." Santana said as both women made their way back home ...

===With Jade===

Jade instantly stood up as the red headed girl approached her..Jade suddenly felt tensed up for a minute there..she could not tear her eyes away from this girl ..she didn't even know her name..she was stunning..almost as stunning as Tori..Tori..she crossed her mind again ...she shook her head slightly..as she managed to tear her eyes away from the girl for at least a second to say hi back ..she pretended to dust of the dust that supposedly would have been on her jeans..