Chapter 5 [The Lingering Memories..]

Author's Note:

i know it's a short chapter i just didn't have enough time to write a long one i hade a skwl project for withering hightes ughh it's such a sad story made my mood down all day but anyway vote and comment as always <3 =]

===With Santana and Dani===

Santana kept her eye on Dani.. her tears managed to dry and leave stains down her cheeks she just staid quiet and awaited till Dani would walke up her heart shatter with every second that passed by she felt broken..something was missing..Dani was missing..she hated how much she needed her right now..because she knew no matter how many times she'd tell her she needed her..Dani wouldn't need her back cause she barley knew her name..Santana stared at the lifeless pale beauty that was laying in front of her she kept thinking of the times when Dani was asleep and she was awake just a little early she'd stare at her until Dani would flutter her eyes open and stare right back into her eyes and let a soft smile creep her lips..Santana drowned a little more in her thoughts..

==In Santana's Head==

Santana and Dani were crawled together in bed Dani wrapped her arm around Santana's waist as her head rested on Santana's chest ..Santana's hand was around Dani so protectively she rumbed up and down Dani's arm as her chin rested on Dani's head..Dani was sound asleep..Santana was wide awake..Santana stared down at the girl of her dreams that was wrapped so protectively around her she smiled to herself she loved this moment she never wanted it to stop..Santana slowly moved her head and gently kissed the top Dani's forehead ..Dani tightened her grip around Santana's waist as soon as she felt warm soft lips on her forehead she smiled knowing it was Santana..Dani fluttered her eyes open once she felt Santana stare at her endlessly..she opened her eyes only to let them meet with the dark brown breath taking chocolate orbs that stared right back at her with a dreamy smile on Santana's lips ..Dani smiled before straightening herself as Santana sat up right as well she kept her eyes fixed on Dani her smile still plastered on her lips Dani looked back at Santana with a smile before letting a chuckle escape her lips..

"What ?" Dani said s soft smile still plastered on her lips

"Nothing" Santana said as she still glued her eyes at Dani who was now giggling which caused Santana's smile to become bigger..Dani sat up right in front of Santana still giggling a little

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" Dani's smile never felt her lips

"because your beautiful.." Dani started to blush Santana smirked ..Dani covered her blush with a smile ..Santana started to gaze at the blonde once again..Dani giggled taking a pillow and throwing it at Santana's face..Santana faked a gasp and an angry look as Dani started to giggle and laugh while she throw more pillows Santana's way  causing Santana to laugh and fake anger..once their weren't anymore pillows left Santana pushed Dani gently down on the bed Santana hovered over Dani as their hands intertwined on the bed their faces inches apart ..their eyes once again interlocked their smiles still plastered on their faces..Santana let one of Dani's hands go as she laced her fingers on Dani's lips as Dani stared into the dark chocolate brown orbs before her silence fell between the two for several minutes as they admired each other Dani's hand laced Santana's cheek while Santana's hand laced Dani's lips..Santana finally broke the silence..

"god...your so beautifully breath taking.." Santana breathed out as Dani blushed she smiled and said "i love you baby" Dani's smile grew as she kissed one of Santana's fingers that lingered on her lips 

"i love you to San" Dani said before she felt Santana's lips crash on to hers..their kiss turning from sweet and soft to wet and sexy in minutes their smiles never left through out the whole kiss..