Chapter 14 [My Old Diary]

Author's Note:

i hope you like this chapter the idea has been lingering in my head for a while anyway comment and vote <3 =]

===With Santana and Dani===

both girls walked in to find Tori and Caroline siting on the couch in the living room both of them seemed...in their own worlds..they both just stared blankly ahead at the flickering fire in the fire place ..the fire was the only light to fill the room ..both Tori and Caroline didn't notice Dani and Santana walk in..Santana turned on the lights causing both of the women on the couch to look at her..

"what the hell is going on here..?" Santana said her face filled the expression of confusion 

"nothing.." Tori said as she kept her eyes on the flickering fire which seemed to be her only concern right now..Caroline sighed as she stood up but before she got any closer she said

"is it safe to come closer.." she asked referring to Dani mostly..Dani nodded with a slight smile as Caroline returned the same smile "where's Stefan ?" Caroline asked a little worried he wasn't home yet..

"Gone to look for Jade.." Santana said only causing Tori to flinch at the mention of the name of the women who was causing her so much confusion misery pain and strangely ..love..her heart ached at the thought of Jade..somehow she felt that all she gave Jade was pain and she hated that ..it caused her pain..she hated herself..no she hates herself..Jade is an amazing person..she is beautiful..she's smart..she's always good to her..she protects her..Tori never told anyone this but ...she did fantasise about Jade sometimes..but it always felt like a thing that usually would blow away..but so far ..lately ever since Jade's confession about her feelings towards her..her heart ached and her brain fell into confusion..deep dark confusion..her mind asked questions she normally wouldn't ask..she kept asking herself ..was this real love..? was this just a phase..? or was it real...? could i have fallen for my best friend without even knowing it...?...no..Jade's a girl..i don't like girls..she tried to convince herself..but then again the biggest question lingered in her head...could i have possibly fallen in love with Jade...?her thoughts were to loud in her mind that Dani could hear..

"from the way you think about her...i think you have Tori.." Dani suddenly said causing all the women's heads to turn to her all their faces filled with utter confusion..Tori stood up as she asked Dani..

"what ...what are-" Tori was cut of by Dani..

"you just asked if you might have fallen for Jade..." Dani said as silence fell upon the room the three women exchanging glances to one another .."didn't you..?" Dani asked finally breaking the silence 

"No i didn't but-" Tori was cut of again this time by Santana

"but you were thinking it" Santana said finishing Tori's sentence Tori instantly knew what Santana was catching on to ..

"you mean she can-" Santana nodded before Tori could even finish her sentence .."unbelievable" Tori said to herself leaving Caroline all confused ..

"what's unbelievable ?" Caroline asked ..

"Dani can read minds..." Santana said which caused Caroline to get wide eyed..

"..this isn't good.." Tori said..

"..wait why..?" Santana asked the question all three women were asking themselves..

"..because.." Tori said walking closer to Dani.."...if other vampires find out about this..or already know..they're gonna want her..her powers..they usually intend to grow..and become so powerful.."