Bitten By Love {Dantana}

Alright guys tell me if you like this and if you want me to continue Dantana doesn't really happen here but it dose in the next Chapter so tell me what you think and if i should continue <3 =] Comment and vote <3

===At The Forst===

she woke up still dizzy ,she couldn't remember what happened or how she got there all she can remember is waking up and feeling ice cold she doesn't know where she is but she sure knows it's not home...she felt a hard headache..like she's been hit against a rock and her skull broke wide open ...she finally got the courage to stand up but she felt hungry...thirsty, as soon as she got up she walked pass the trees that covered the night sky so perfectly it was like they were taller then the sky her head kept acing but she ignored it..she was lost,thirsty and scared she couldn't understand what was going on with her....she heared something from coming from the bushes...but before she could even start running he was infront of her...she was scared as hell she tried to put on a brave face as he came closer ...his face seemed to familiar to her ...it was perfectly shaped his eyes were yellow gold..and in just perfect distance his lips were as red as blood...and his hair was brownish gold they were put up in spikes ..his body was big and strong you could tell that he would fight for you if he ever wanted to and he would win in a heart beat...he yelled out as he looked me in they eyes..

"I Foud her!"

all that was going in her mind was who is he ...how come she doesn't remember him..she wanted to run away but something was telling her that he'd catch her before she even tried..he put his hand out for her...he looked closley in her eyes as he spoke with the most gentle voice he could every speak with..

"It's okay you can trust me ...i won't hurt you.."his voice was deep yet soft...she was still confused ...she didn't know if she should take his hand or not..a part of her wanted to...but the other half was just in denil about everything...like half of her believed that what ever this was it was a dream..she didn't do anything as she just stared at his hand that was still out for her..he never took his arm away instead he said...

"you don't have to be scared of me ..i know your confused but ..you can trust me" ..she looked at him in the eyes closely she saw the kindness in his eyes..she didn't know what was going on right now.. and he seemed like a good guy..she decided to take his hand..someone came out of nowhere in the speed of lighting..she seemed familiar her hair was brunette there were pieces of her hair that were red...her eyes were blueish hazel you couldn't really tell due to how dark it was..she was a little paler than the man and just a few inches short she went closer to him crossing her arms..

"what do we do now Stefan..?" she asked him Stefan...that name seemed to familiar to the blonde that stood before them ...the blonde started to feel her tounge dry the more minutes passed the more she felt like she was choking ..till she got to the point where she couldn't breath...she started to gasp for as much air possible as she could..Stefan looked at her with worried eyes..then looked back at his companion the worry still plastered in his eyes..

"she needs food or she's gonna die..."

"Stefan we promised we'd find another way-" she was cut of by Stefan

"Jade we have no other choice either she dies or she transforms.." Stefan said..as Jade sighed 

"she's not gonna handle it..she wasn't born for this like we were.." Jade said but before Stefan could answer back the blonde started to feel like she couldn't stand the choking anymore..she felt like she was choking hard...and with Jade and Stefan talking it only caused her head more pain...she felt like her head was going to explode...she fell to the ground catching both their attention..she grabbed a hold of the grass beneath her...her hands grip on the grass tight till her knucles turned white..her eyes slowly started to turn for the chocolate orbs they were..to red evil eyes..her teeth slowly growing fangs...without any intention of hurting anyone she found herself running through the bushes and trees as fast as a cheetha chasing it's pray..she could smell it from miles away...she saw a man walking by the street..she carved for the delicious red liquied that lingered deep in the man..she could smell the blood...she just wanted to jump the man bite his neck and suck the blood out of him..but just before she could do it she felt strong arms around her pulling her back...