chapter nineteen

/ SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG IVE BEEN BUSY!!!

also pls check out my new phan book called 'all at once' thanks :) #spon /

phil

Phil sighs as he lies on his bed, smiling softly to himself as he thinks of Dan.

The soft morning rays of sunlight are just beginning to pour through the edges of his window where his blind doesn't cover, making a rectangle of light on his carpet. It's roughly ten minutes until his alarm will sound, signalling that his time of rest is over and he should drag himself out of bed.

Until that time, Phil thinks of Dan. He thinks of the way his arms felt around him, the way his lips felt against his own, the way it felt just to have someone to hold. God, Phil knows that he's falling for Dan and there's nothing he can do to stop himself.

Phil sits up to see his kitten curled up on one of the squares on his duvet. He reaches forward and runs his fingers over the kitten, who looks up and blinks his eyes sleepily at Phil.

"Winston, what do I do about Dan?" Phil asks the kitten, "I don't know how this whole thing works."

The kitten blinks at Phil, obviously unamused by this talk and yawns, stretching out before settling back down and letting out a little huff of satisfaction as he closes his eyes again.

"Yeah thanks for the help," Phil says, rolling his eyes and leaning over to pick up his phone.

Phil switches the alarm off, as he's already awake so he doesn't exactly need it, before getting up and walking to his bathroom, beginning his usual routine in the morning.

A while later, Phil is sitting out the front of school beside Pj, his legs swinging as he's sitting on a wall which sections off a raised garden. Phil is considering confiding in Pj, as he's been his close friend for quite some time, however he hasn't been as close with the boy recently so he's hesitant.

"You look better today Phil," Pj says, looking at Phil with a pleased expression and the mood above him bright and happy, "I was beginning to worry about you there."

"Yeah, I'm all good now," Phil says with a little more enthusiasm than he intended so it sounds a bit sarcastic.

"That's good - so what's going on between you and Dan?" Pj asks, smirking at Phil, "I see the way you two are."

"We- I- I'm not sure Pj," Phil says with a shrug, looking down with a blush on his cheeks, "it's complicated I guess."

"That's one way to look at it," Pj says, "I, however, think that love is beautiful. Embrace it."

"Uh I think you're getting a little dramatic Peej," Phil says with a chuckle, "I don't know though, I'm not sure - I don't know what to do."

"Well Phil, when two men love each other very much, they go about it a different way. You see one-" Pj begins, laughing when Phil stops him with an embarrassed look on his flushed face.

"I meant about my relationship with Dan!" Phil says, exasperated.

"Just do whatever feels right," Pj says simply, "you'll know Phil."

"Thanks Pj," Phil says with a smile, "I missed you, y'know?"

"Of course you did," Pj says with a wide grin, his green eyes shining, "but I suppose I missed you too."

"Of course you did," Phil says, rolling his eyes, "I'm your best friend you idiot."

"Sometimes, I wonder why," Pj jokes, elbowing Phil gently in the side with his eyes sparkling with mischief.