chapter six

// add me on sc @phan-ci ^_^

I HAVE A NEW PHAN BOOK OUT ITS CALLED please come home PLS CHECK IT OUT? //

phil

Phil likes being friends with Dan.

Despite his stuttering and lack of a mood, Dan is as normal of a person as you could get. In fact, he is quite like Phil himself, they et on really well.

It hurts Phil to see Dan so sad, even when Phil makes him smile and laugh, he can still he the sadness in his eyes. Dan has been outcasted his whole life to the point where he feels that he doesn't even have a place on this earth anymore.

Phil hates that, he hates that Dan hates himself all because of stupid moods and assholes who pick on him. Phil wishes moods didn't even exist, there's no point of explanation for them anyway.

He still can't work out or think of a single reason as to why Dan doesn't have a mood. If anything, Phil thinks that Dan feels too many emotions rather than feeling none as many believe.

"Hey Phil, haven't seen you in a while," Pj says as he walks beside Phil down the hall at school, "you've been hanging with Dan so much. I miss you bud."

"Sorry," Phil says with a light laugh, "you should hang out with Dan and I."

"Why don't you bring him to our group?" Pj suggests.

"You know half of them are wary of Dan," Phil says with a sigh, "besides, Dan is quite fragile. He's not good with groups of people, I don't think he'd like it."

"Oh, well okay. But maybe we could hang out after school sometime?" Pj says, "I want to meet the guy who's stealing my friend!"

"I'll always be your friend Peej," Phil laughs, throwing an arm dramatically around Pj's shoulders and hugging him tightly, making Pj laugh as well.

"You're just a fuck up Howell, when will you accept that?" A rough voice rings through the walls, making Phil stop dead in his tracks.

He looks ahead to see Dan pinned against a row of lockers by Alfie and Chris. Alfie is holding his shoulders against the metal and Chris slams his fist into Dan's stomach.

"Take the hint Howell, no one wants you here!" Alfie snarls in Dan's face.

It's when Alfie throws Dan to the ground and Dan just collapsed like a rag doll when Phil regains his ability to move and speak.

"You absolute asses!" Phil yells, running towards Dan and standing between them and him.

Dan looks up at Phil with tear filled eyes and a small drop of blood slowly trailing out of his left nostril. His brown eyes look so sad it makes Phil want to cry and protect him for the rest of his life.

"Move Lester, we're trying to give Howell some emotions and feelings," Alfie laughs, looking at Phil.

Phil stands up straight, towering over him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"No," Phil says angrily, anger curling inside of him.

"And why not?" Chris asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Because you shouldn't hurt people for no reason at all," Pj says to Chris, shooting him a glare, "you're honestly such an ass."

"Whatever," Chris says, rolling his eyes, grabbing Alfie's arm, "let's just go."

"When you're least expecting it Howell," Alfie says, smirking at Dan and miming a punch before turning to walk after Chris.

"Oh my god Dan are you okay?" Phil asks, kneeling beside the boy, who's slouched hopelessly against the lockers with the saddest look on his face.