The hang out

L
Ω_____Ω

We met at the tennis court, like he said. He was waiting for me.
"Oh? I didn't think you would actually come."
" I thought it would be fun to play a few games with you."
"Hmm..."

I pick up a nearby racket and looked at L.
"I'm ready when you are!", I say.
He nods and throws the ball in the air. He must have hit the ball pretty hard , the ball went past me at a fast pace!
".........", I walk over and pick up the ball.
Ok...my turn to serve the ball.
I hit the ball and he rams to the left and hits it back. A few times I was scared to hit the ball because I thought it was going to hit me.

I hit the ball one last time with all my strength and luckily L missed and I won the game. For a moment it looked like he didn't know what to say.
"L 1 point and (y/n) 1 point....would you like to take a break? That match was rather long."
I pant," yeah I'll take a break."
We both sit down near a bench. I was so busy with the game I didnt notice the green trees,grass, and bushes around us. I didn't notice the beautiful blue sky. I also didn't notice how calm the weather is. It was peaceful....

I look to my side and see....L blushing a red color. I thought it was kinda cute.

Light
Ω__________Ω

As I waited for light I looked around the court. I saw a girl and an odd looking boy in a bench at the end of the court. They look cute together, even if their not a couple they still look cute.

"Hey (y/n)!"
I snap my focus to Light.
"Hey! What's up, light?", I ask him.
"Nothing much...so who's going to serve?"
"I'll do it!"
I pick up a pink colored tennis ball and get ready to serve.
"You ready?"
"Yeah!"
I hit the ball and he quickly moves to hit the ball. The ball then started bouncing in a rhythmic way.

*bounce bounce bounce*

The best of the ball kept going until I hit the ball just right to throw Light off gaurd. The ball went past him just right...He took a moment and focused on his breathing. We were both running for awhile.
"New game or take a break?", I asked.
"I'll take a breather...", he replyed.
"Good game...we had it going for awhile.", I say.
"Yeah....we did..."

Matt
Ω________Ω

We were both hanging out at a park and we were making fun of random things.
"Ew...outside world....", matt said.
"Ew exercise...", I say.
"The graphics are amazing...but, this storyline is terrible!"
I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"What? I'm dead serious..."
"Oh please it's not that bad-ew healthy food...."
He giggled," Oh no look out it's a tennis court..."
"Noooo.....not more exercise! "
We both giggle a little.
"What was the point of going outside? We could be playing video games...", I ask.

"You said 'let's go out side'..."
"Well, I regret it..."

Near
Ω________Ω

I waited under a blossom tree for near. As I waited I looked around, seeing green grass, blue sky, and pretty pink trees.
"Hello.", a familiar voice said.
I look to the right to see the boy holding a teddy bear.
"Aww...cute stuffed animal."
"Thank You..."
I scoot over for him and he sits down.

"Don't you think the trees are pretty with a pink color?"
He nods, "I like the fall colors...the trees turn different colors...I think it's nice." He started playing with the bear, making it look like it's dancing.
"Why do you like toys so much?", I ask.
"I don't know....I guess my childish side never left me....", He replys.

He Looked at me for a moment and smiles. He turned back to his bear and I notice his cheeks turn a bright pink color.

He's acting so cute.

Mello
Ω_________Ω

I waited by moonlight road. That jerk better appear or I'll leave.

"Hey....you actually came...", he says as he mysteriously appears behind me.
"Really? I thought you would run away."

"Oh please! Anyways this is the route we're going to take Gani road, down Blossom road , down Starlight road, and back to Moonlight road."
"Find then."

We get on our motorcycles and start the engines. Our bikes made loud roars like a tiger.
" 3!...2!...1!" , he counted down and we raced off.

Down Gani road, We Dodge cars and other people. Very few times I almost hit a car. At was busy watching the road, That I didn't notice Mello was trying to ram into me.

"HEY! YOU JERK!",
I make a swift turn onto Blossom road. Mello followed, hot on my tail and let me tell you this...he didn't want to lose.

The process repeated, I dodge cars, avoid stupid people, avoid Mello... After a a few more swift turns and dodges I make a final turn on Moonlight road.

I slow down and park near a blossom tree and a bench.
"*huff huff* You....beat me again?!"
"Told you to quit..."

"......."
"......."

"Your rather a lot better at racing than I thought...and I thought it was beginner's luck."
"Hey don't be hard on your self! You almost won this time."
He smiled, " yeah I guess I almost did...Hey..want to go Hey coffee? I'm sure theres a cafe open somewhere."
"I'd like to go."

"Consider it as a winning award."
Ok Mello....