He's not good enough

L
Ω_____Ω

It was a rainy day out, so you both decide to go to a nearby bakery and get some cake and coffee. We both, sat in a booth cuddeling each other. Then people had to ruin our day.
"Is she really dating him?", a female teen says.
"Hope not! He is such a fat a**!", the other female says.
"He dresses homeless as well! Oh would date him?", the first female says.
L notices what their saying and looks sad.
I kiss him," You're perfect and I'll love you no matter what." he smiles and hugs me close.

Light
Ω________Ω

We were both at the library since We had to study. Although it didn't go the way I wanted it to go. We were both at a table quizing each other when a male and a female started talking.
"Can't bealive he is with her! He's more focused on school than her!"
Light stayed quiet to listen in.
"Shut up! He'll hear you!"
"I don't care. He should have stayed single."

Light growled for a moment and picked up an odd notebook

He got up and walked by the girl. He seemed to look down at her notebooks. He then continued walking and went down an aisle. A few moments pasted and the girl suddenly grabed her chest. She then fell onto the floor...dead. She had a heart-attack.

Matt
Ω_______Ω

Me and Matt were at Gamestop today. We were bored of our old games and decided to get new ones. I notice as I was looking around two girls were standing outside. They were my bullies...they were waiting outside for their boyfriends to come back. The store was to..."nerdy" for them.

One of the girls entered just to talk to me,"Girl, you need to find someone different."
"What do you mean?", I ask annoyed.
"He's too much of a nerd for you! I know a guy...", by 'know a guy' she means a guy who will abuse me. Matt comes back angered.
"I'm sure if she wanted a different guy she would have broken up with me by now!", he grabs my hand and takes me out of the store. He then kisses me.
"I love you.", I say.

Near
Ω_______Ω

Three words people always say to me about Near.
"He acts childish"
Yeah? So what?! If he acts childish then that my problem.Not anybody else's. I love him and I'll deal with him. He may act childish and maybe like a kid but, he's actually quite smart and loving. That's just some things I love about him.

Mello
Ω_______Ω

"Mom! He's not like that! He's not dangerous!"
"People who wear leather clothing and ride motorcycles are always bad news!"
"I ride a motorcycle! Am I bad news?! Besides you haven't even met him yet!"
She sighs,"Honey, i just know a boy who will treat you like a princess. He's good looking and comes from a rich family."

Ugh...there She goes trying to sound caring. She only cares about money.

"I'm happy enough! He gives me more than what I need! I'm not going to live with a guy I'm not going to be happy with! I want to be with Mello!"
"YOU'RE BEING AN UNGRATEFUL-!", she was interrupted.
"Ma'am! You need to leave!", Mello says.
She stomps her foot and gets out of the house. Mello rushes I over to me and hugs me.
"I'll never let you go!", he says.

Hoi