Christmas

"It's almost Christmas!", Matt said running around while everyobe was either sitting down or eating.
"Matt, it's only the beginning of the month still...", L says.
"Still...."
"I'm going to have finals next week....then I have three weeks off.", Light says.
"Ugh! Finals are the worst!", Light's girlfriend says.
"Boom! Clap! I need a nap, my sleep gose on and na, na ,na, na!", Matt was claping his hands and making parodys of songs.

"Mello is not eating chocolate for once....", Near says while pointing to him. He was busy eating a candycane. 
Mello's girlfriend hugs him playfully," Where is the real Mello, punk"?
"Mello is gone now,...he is far away...", Mello says trying to be mysterious.
"Remember kids...bad children get heart attacks for Christmas.", Light's girlfriend mumbles. Everyone hears and Matt is on the floor laughing, while light is looking at her confused.

"Let's not joke about that and let's move off this subject.", L says As he gets uncomfortable.
"Nobody was supposed to hear that".
"Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree.....get presents under you so I can open them!", Matt says ruining the song.
"We still got roughly 20 days right?", Mello asks.
"I think so...I'm not a calendar and keep track of days.", Light says is a sassy tone.
"Your the smart one here, how do you not know?", Mello sasses back.

Merry early Christmas