The little date

L
Ω_____Ω

He took me to the movies. I had to say I really liked the horror movie. It was call,"the boy". It was about a doll that seem to move on its own. During the movie I notice L slowly creeped closer to me. By the time The move was over he was laying his head on my shoulder. I blushed as his cute actions.

L your so cute.

Light
Ω________Ω

Me and him hanged out at a cafe place. It was rather nice. When we entered, the smell of different coffees and cakes filled the air. After we finished, he took me shoping to my favorite place. I absolutely loved (shopping place), they had awsome shirts. Once while I was looking around light sneaked a hug from behind then left as if nothing happened. Although I saw him blush a red. Today was a great day.

Matt
Ω________Ω

Today, he took me to the movies to watch suicide squad. To be honest my favorite character was the joker. Soon after the movie was over he took me back to his house and we chilled and played halo 4. This might not be every girls dream date...but, I enjoyed it. It's the thought that counts right?

Near
Ω________Ω

Oh my God today was an awsome day! First near took me to his house. He then asked me to follow him upstairs, confused I follow him. When he opened the door his room was like every little kids dream. Toys were everywhere! Little Lego houses, stuffed animals, figures, and puzzels. He soon walked over to his closet and opened it. Behind some clothing a secret door is seen. He opens it and behind the door was like a Disney themed room. We spent all day watching Disney movies and cuddling together.

 We spent all day watching Disney movies and cuddling together

Mello
Ω_________Ω

He took me out on a motorcycle ride out of the city ,near the country side of Japan.He parked near a large tree and layed down next to it. We spent an hour watching the clouds roll by and the sunset set. The sun let's off a pretty orange-purplish color.

Sometimes Mello acts tough and mean but, I know he's probably a soft guy.