"Friend" flirts with...

L
Ω_____Ω

I was at the park with him.We were both just cuddling and talking under a green, tall tree in the cool grass.
"(Y/n)! Heeey (Y/n)!"
Oh God no it's her...
"Hi.....(f/n)...how are you?"
"I'm fine. How are you cutie~?", she said towards L.
He Looked away," I'm fine...but, please don't call me that."
I hug him close to me, "Mine...go away..."

Light
Ω________Ω

Me and light were studying. As much as I didn't want to...we had a test soon and I didn't want to fail it. Just when my day couldn't get worse...,"Hi (Y/n)!"
"God no please go away....", I saw in a quite whisper.
"Can I join you guys in studying?"
Oh God...here we go...
"I guess...", Light says.
"Alright! You guys study your books...and I'll study dat a**", she says the last part in a quiet whisper.
Light gets up and turns around. He stares at her for a moment before smacking the girl.
"How about you study the floor?", he says.
I had to drag him away before something bad happened.

Matt
Ω________Ω

I'll say this...I hate my "friend"...she is super annoying! Today, she tryed to flirt with matt! He kept saying," No, I have a girl friend.", but, she wouldn't leave. She was trying to show as much skin as possible, flirt, and attempted to kiss him! Then she asked him to break up with me! That's when I lost it. I shoved her out of the way and draged Matt outside.
He smiles," I love you and only you...", he then pulled me into a comforting hug.

Near
Ω________Ω

Today...near terrified me. I didn't think such a cute, silent little thing can turn...mean. At first it started out with us sitting under a blossom tree near the park. It was a rather nice day...until she showed up. The annoying "friend" of mine decided to flirt with him. He tryed kindly declining her flirting behavior. Then...she for what was coming to her. He gets up and smiles then pushed her.

Did I forget to mention we were on a hill?

Well, after rolling down the hill with,with her now grass-stained dress and messy hair...She walked away crying. He sits down next to me," I dislike girls who don't understand 'no'".

Mello
Ω________Ω

I was surprised by mello's actions. I thought he was going to break up with me! I have to say...good acting. We were both at Starbucks and I left for a minute. Then little Miss.Get-all-the-guys came in and asked Mello to break up with me. He declined but, she BEGED him to break up with me.

I hear the conversation,"No! I love her. Besides I don't care for you much."
"Pleeease? I'll do what ever you want!"
"*sighs fine...I'll break up with my girlfriend."
I was about to smack him When he continued talking to her.
"(f/n) ,I'm breaking up with you. Your just annoying and I don't care for you.", he then walks away before she could speak.

".....You didn't hear anything did you?", he asks.
"I was honestly about to smack you...". I joke...kinda.
He slightly smiles. "I can't help that I have feelings for you.", he pulled me into a hug.

These boys got more violent by the minute...Mello you savage.