They realize they like you

L
Ω____Ω

(l's pov)
She's so pretty!  She's always on my mind...it makes it hard to focuse on anything else. Her beautiful eyes....her cute smile. This is a little hard to process...I've never really liked anyone.

I want to tell her how I feel but...how? I....don't Really know how...

Light
Ω_________Ω

(light's pov)
She's pretty.....she has a nice smile and is really intelligent. She would be perfect as my queen for the new world. I will hurt anyone that gets in between me...and her!

But a small problem lies between us...I don't think she knows I like her. I just...want her. God,....how do I tell her?

Matt
Ω_________Ω

(matt's pov)

I swear! She is the most coolest girl I know. She also has a pretty smile...and just...everything is cute about her! If I wasn't a shy wimp I would ask her to be my player two. But,...I am a shy nerd that probably wouldn't have a chance with her.

But....I'll ask her soon!

Near
Ω________Ω

(near's pov)
I can't believe I fell for someone like her....she probably doesn't like me like that. Besides...I'm Sure there's better people for her and yet....I want her. She's just...amazing. She doesn't say toys are for little kids and stuff and she likes them as well.

I may....ask her to go out with me...

Mello
Ω_________Ω

(mello's pov)
She's beautiful! She's amazing! She's special! I just want to hang around her more! I....just want to go up to her....and tell her!

But of course....the tough Mello can't...
Ugh! Why do I have these feelings for her! I...I just can't help it....I want to tell her how I feel but, I just CAN'T!

Why God, why? Do you have to be hard on me?....fine...I'll tell her soon.