Another Christmas special

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!", Matt yelled from the other room.
"Shut up I'm sleeping!", Mello yells. Matt sneaks into Mello's room and blows an air horn near his head, cause Mello to jump high.
"That's it!", Mello grabed a nearby knife and chased Matt out I to the living room.
"Matt! No air horns! Mello! No killing anyone or starting world war three! Understand?!", L says to the boys.
"Ugh fine", Mello sat down on the couch next to Near and Light.
"Hi guys! The author finally added me to this book! I can finally hang out you everyone!", Misa cheers.
"Put that thing back where it came from or so help me!", Mello mocks.
"Hey"!

"Are we all going to ignore the fact that three shimmiganis are in the living room?", L says.
"I'm bored...besides Light is here and I have to follow him around.", Ryuk says.
"Misa is here so...", Rem also says.
"LIGHT IS KIRA!", Matt says.
"No-body is suppost to know until I die in the last episode in Deathnote.", Light says bored.
"Ok then who is the third shimmigani?", L asks.
"Im am OC, Ko. I watch over Ekio...who should be here...", a different female comes from the kitchen," now".
"Hoi!", she says.
"I like her...", Near says.
"Too much pink!", Mello says dramatically covering his eyes.
"IM OPENING PRESEEEENTSSSS!", Matt yelled as he dives under the tree. Presents and stocking were then passed around.

L got pens and notepads as well as candy and sweets.
Light got a lot of notebooks and pens/pencils.
Matt got the new Xbox 1 S system and it is customized to have a Gears of War symbol on it, with matching controllers.
Mello got chocolate.....nothing but chocolate.
Near got a new robot toy.
Last but not least Eiko and Misa for makeup and some headbands.

For the shimmiganis....
Rem was not interested in The holiday so she got nothing but Ryuk and Ko got peaches and apples.
"I have a pen!", Matt began to sing.
"No, stop...". Light says, seeing were this is going.
"I have an apple"! Ryuk slowly took out his deathnote.
"Uh! Apple-pen! Apple pen! Pineapple pen!...Bam! Pen-pineapple-apple-pen!", he finished.
"That's it...I'm done...I'm so done.", Ko raised his hands and flew to the kitchen.

"Go to my other Deathnote book for adventures with Eiko and Ko,' Death Note: The third Kira'", Eiko says.
"Quit advertising nobody cares -_-' ", Ko the meanie says.
"Hey!", he growls," I saw that."

Merry Christmas hope every one has a good year
.....Now I must go before Ko kills me!