Misa Amane

How you met
Ω_________________Ω

I was into the modeling career. I was known as (Y/n) around Japan. For the next three weeks I'm suppost to be working with a girl named," Misa Amane". She's much more popular then me but, at least I'll get payed better for awhile. I was getting dressed for a winter themed modeling. Soon, I get out of my dressing room and meet the famous Misa.
"Hi I'm Misa, I'm suppost to model with you.", she says happily.
"Hello, I'm (Y/n) I think it will be fun to work with you."

Becoming friends/acquaintances

After a few days of modeling we both started going out for coffee and Starbucks. Surprisingly, we had a lot in common. She liked certain amines and cartoons that I like as well. She also like," Gothic", stuff. She always had a cheerful attitude and was fun to model with.
"Hey, we should totally hang out sometime!", she says excited.
"Would Thursday be ok?", I ask.
"I'm free that day. That will be fine.", she says jumping around.

The hang out
Ω________________Ω

Today we decided to hang out at the mall. We decided to shop at Charming Charlie's, Stacey's, and Victoria secret. She seemed to really enjoy herself. We got a lot of new outfits and cute clothing. Some had ties and cute laces while others had bows and gems. Unfortunately, we had to leave early since people were crowding around us asking for autographs.

They realise they like you
Ω______________________________Ω
(Misa's pov).

I can't help but like (him/her). I have so much in common with her. I would love to be...girlfriend with (him/her). I think I'm to shy to tell her though.

They ask you out
Ω_____________________Ω

"I can't find my shooooes!", I whine. I've looked everywhere for them. Under the dresser, behind the mirror, and in the closet.A light knock then came from my door. I approach the door and open it. A blushing Misa stood in the door way.
"Hey what's up?", I ask.
"U-Umm something... I'm just here to ask if...", she pauses for a minute,"Will you be my (Girlfriend/boyfriend)?", she nervously says. I couldn't help but smile.
"Aww...of course I'll be yours.", we both end up smiling.

Derp out
Ω____________Ω

We were at her house when all this happened.
"Whatever! I'll just wear this.", she says pulling out a cat onesie. She was stressing out that she had nothing to wear.
"You can't wear that in public. Japan is weird and all...but, you still can't wear that.", I say giggling.
"Oooh yeah, but, people can cosplay as other people".

"Friend" ,flirts with...

When we were at the park today after modeling we were eating mini cupcakes I made. Them my ,"Friend", had to come in and try to flirt with Misa. At first she politely asked my friend to leave. He/She refused to the point Misa had to leave for a moment. My friend then looks at me and start asking personal questions about her. When he was talking about her and asking questions, he suddenly stoped talking. He looked blank and just started walking away. He stumbles into the streets and a car was comming at high speeds.
"Watch out!", someone yelled. To late...the car already ran over the body.

Nicknames

Her: love
You: sweetie

Texting her

Me: Hey...not to start anything buuut, a cat is outside. It begging to get in it like," Help I need someone!"
Misa: I can't have a cat in my place. I'll get a fine.
Me: it's a baby and it Siamese.
Misa: Get a bed and make sure it has food I'll be there thirty minutes tops.

You find out secrets

When I was in her house and I looked for a piece of paper to write on...I saw a shimmigani. Trying to keep my cool, I say to misa that I had to leave. She says good bye and hugs me. As I leave I walk for awhile until her house is out of veiw. I then make a dash to my house...the rest of the way.