You read sins :3

Fluff and stuff warning

L
Ω_____Ω
I really shouldn't be reading this. I really shouldn't. I was casually on my phone looking for a book to read when I found a title that caught my eye. "L X light lemonz" being an innocent child I clicked on the book and started to read it a little. My cheeks started to heat up and I scroll down to read the chapter.

"Light pinned L against the wall and roughly kissed the other male's neck. Causeing L to loudly-", something took the phone out of my hands.

I look shamefully at L who was reading over my shoulder.
"You'll have this back in five days.", he said looking slightly pale.

Light
Ω__________Ω
Sins.....sins everywhere. I usually don't read these but,.... It was calling for me.

"Light pulled onto neko L's collar and removed his shirt. Light decided to play with his a little before the actual game. Geting off off L he grabs a nearby box and-", Light grabed the phone.

"LIGHT! NO DONT READ IT!"
"Why not?",he scrolled down," what's this? 'The master roughly thusted out of.......' (Y/N)!"

To late...I was already running from my sins.

Matt
Ω________Ω
I. Can't. Help. But. Squeal at the book in reading. "Matt X mello" yeah, yeah. Its gay and all but, it's sooo good!

"The red head was shocked by the blond's actions but, was yet turned on. The kiss didn't break until", then I heard Matt walking behind me.
"What are you reading", he said curious.
"SINS!", I said as I looked at him.
"(y/n) no, please, why??? I'll break you phone...", he said attempting to reach for it.

Near
Ω________Ω
Poor, poor me decide to get on the internet today. Then reads this:
" A quiet boy stares at the other male since he confessed his love towards him. The shy, white haired male smiles at the blonde and-", Near calls out from a different room.

"Based on your squeals I can tell you are reading that stuff.", he said almost in a happy tone.
That slightly scares me.

Mello
Ω_________Ω
It's audio.Audio. I was causally on Tumblr when I saw an audio clip featuring "Mello and Matt." they honestly got the voices almost exactly right. I'm just sitting in the corner listening to the sinful moans in my ears. Mello walks in at the wrong time and sees me red as a rose.

"What are you listening to?", he asks.
"Nothing...."
"What is it...?"
"Nothing....", I say trying to turn off the audio. He takes the phone and my headset unpluged.

This is the end of me...

"Mello! Harder! Aaah~", in a reaction he jumped at how loud it was. He paused the audio and looked at the title. At this point I'm sneaking down the hall like a ninja, about to make a dash to the attic.

"(Y/A)!", aaaand there I go up the attic. I take the cord with me so he can get in.

"I SWEAR THIS IS NOT OK!"
There I am in the corner of the attic waiting for the Mello storm to die down.