Marriage

Gotta end this :/ I've had writter blocks and i work on other books. But, at least this will give you happy ending.

L
Ω____Ω

The wedding had to be made private for safety reasons. This was your day, your absolute blessing day. You happily cry as you kiss him.

This was your happily ever after.

Light
Ω______Ω
He spent so much time with you. Why wouldn't he marry you? You were walking down the lane as you felt joy fill you. You glance a smile at Light as he flashes a smile back.

This was your happily ever after.

Matt
Ω______Ω
You were finally getting married to the geek. It was suprising that you saw him dress so nice. You think back on how you met him...you met this dork at Gamestop and here you are...getting married.

This was your happy ending.

Mello
Ω_______Ω
He carried you out as you kiss his cheek. You just got married and he smiles at you. He sets you down and holds you close.
"Its surprising what life can have in store for us.", he says.

This was your happy ending.

Near
Ω_____Ω
The smol albino child was holding you close as he happily crys. You easily caress him and he smiles at you.
This was your happy ending.

Misa
Ω______Ω
After the both of you got married, it was on the news everywhere. For awhile she has to deal with the people that sent messages to her about how they have ,"broken hearts", and stuff. But soon, that stuff calmed down. She was sleeping next to you.

This was your happy ending.