Chapter 32

*A/N: Okay so im not gonna start it the way i wanted to start the last chapter but ive already made it long enough so yah*

*A COUPLE DAYS LATER TALI POV*

"Why does everyone suddenly  think im 16?" i said as i entered the lounge area and Andy's body tensed up under the pillow on his head.

"Andy what did you do?" i asked and he shook his head and said a muffeld "nothing".

"ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK!!!" i yelled and jumped on him and pushed the pillow onto his face to suffocate him.

His arms and legs flailed and he gaped out "ILL SPEAK ILL SPEAK!!!".

When i let go he took  a few moments to catch his breath then he ran away.

"Crap" i muttered and Ashley and Jake laughed.

Matt came in the bus then and looked around, when he didnt find Andy he getured for me to come outside.

"We need to talk" he said.

"What about?" i asked and he let his breathe out adn sat down puttign his head in his hands.

"Whats the matter?" i asked and he looked up.

"I have to break up with you Tali" he said and i internally groaned 'why did Andy have to go and tell everyone my real name?' then it hit me what he said.

"B-but why?" i asked, as far as id felt there hadnt been any tention or anything between us i thought we were going good.

"Its not you, your awesome and anyone would be lucky t ohave you-"

"The whole its not me its you thing? Really?" i said and he smiled.

"Its not taht i dont like you its that..." he trailed off

"Just spit it out. Im not gonna hate you. Clearly i hold grudges over the wrong thing" i said gesturing to my ribs.

"Andy he-he likes you too and i cant be with you knowing that my best friend likes you too. I-im sorry Tali" he said standing up and leaving me dumbstruck....

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

Its now the end of the summer and the end of the tour. I was taking my things out of my bags and putting them away in my room. MY room.

I hadnt been able to say that since i was 5. It felt good.

THe last days of the tour i couldnt quite believe that THE ashley purdy had agreed to adopt me but it was all true.

The room that i was in was veyr beautiful. Ashley must've gotten designers to fix it up for a teenage rock chick drummer.

The walls were pretty bare except for a few paintings. The bed was in the middle of the the Norhterm wall and had large windows on each side of the bed next to it was two nightstands with really weird unique lamps on it. My sheets were green and pufy everything else was white. On the eastern wall there was a desk with a laptop already there and had plenty of space for overfilling books and papers. Oh and there was special compartments for when i was drawing or working on homework. The wall opposite my bed had a large painitng on it and had my dressser under it where i could do my makeup and hair and stuff next to it was my HUGE bookcase. The wall where the door to the rest of hte house had a large wardrobe and also had a thing that a large flatscreen TV could pop out of for when i wanted to watch TV in bed. I would have to make it more me but i stil loved it.

But what Matt had said till lingered in my mind even these past days that i had been busy.  what with thinking about my new home and everything i couldnt help but think that maybe Andy really did like me?

"Knock knock" Ashley said knocking on my door making me get back to the rael world.

"Hey" i said with a smile and he came into the room and smiled back.

"So what do you think of your room?" he asked

"I love it! I cant quite believe that its MINE though" i said looking around again "Even when i did have my own room it wasnt as big as this. I am going to put it to shit what whoever fized it up did though" i said with an evil look and he smirked.

"Of course you will. Your you" he said

"so then MrDad can i get piercings?" i asked with a smirk and he raised an eyebrow

"Dont push your luck and dont call me Mr. Dad!"

I laughed and went back to unpacking my mind wandered back to the thoughts of Andy but i pushed htem out immediatly.

I finally had a home a home without violence and i was going to enjoy it as long as i could. In a few days id be starting my senior year at a new school in sunny California and nothing owuld get my spirits down. Nothing.

Part 2 to come out likely tonight!!