Fangirl Dreams

Real Name: She'll never tell

Nickname: Wad (pronounced like Guad)

Age:17

Hair Color: Dark Brownn but Died Jet Black with gatorade blue tips

Eye Color: Deep Brown but usually green contacts in

Skin Color: Brown but usually with white makeup and tons of eyeliner and stuff.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_137/set?id=41304533

I quickly ran into the Garage managing to skid in through the small space open to spread our awesomeness well alright its open to let in air but still.

"Your late" Dave let me know and i flipped him off.

I went to sit behind the Drums putting my hair into a scene ponytail AKA a teased hair ponytail with chunks at my ears and put my hat on backwards so it wouldnt get in my eyesight.

"1,2...1 2 3 4!!" i said hitting my sticks together then my best friend Ash, the singer/ guitar player of the band started to strum along to my drum beats, Ty the Keyboard player,  Trish played the bass and Dylon was the screamer. We were a 5 piece post-hardcore band like the Black Veil Brides except that we had only 1 guy Dylon, Trish's real name was Trisha, Ty was Taylor and Ash well we wrerent quite sure about her, she named herself after an ash tree her supposed 'wand wood'. Oh yeah and me and Ash are HUGE! fans of Harry Potter and we ALL love Black Veil Brides and other 'Emo Metal' bands and the Beatles of course as every artist must at some point like. We'd never really picked a name we sort of just went by the Mustangs our school's mascot and people always thought we were the cars or something.

"Why are you always late?" Dylon asked me when we were taking a practice break "sorry it takes a while to get from School to my Dorm to here" i said with a shrug. Dylon was tall well taller than me but im a pip squeak so thats not saying much, he had naturally green eyes and had died red hair with black highlights in it, he was very cute and was my boyfriend.

"Relax Dyl" Ash said, she had long naturally straight blonde hair, grey eyes and nice full lips, she was very very pretty and i always wondered why she was friends wiht me. "It's not like Wad would cheat on you! You've been dating for a year and a half for god's sake!" she said with a giggle and covered her mouth laughing.

"Yeah your right besides who would cheat on this" he said referring to himself and i rolled my eyes.

"Sure babe" i said patting his back and he glared at me.

"Lets play Wad's song!!" Ash suggested and Dylon pouted since the song i had indeed written had no screamo in it and was mostly just drums and guitar with some soft Vocals.

"Dawn on me now,  Do not be vain in what is coming towards you" she sang in her soft angelic tone "though i love you there is no hope in your blackened heart. Just burn burn burn burn in the pool of your disaster!" She sang and her voice got progressively rougher.

I was starting my Drum solo really beating at them when suddenly Dave yelled from the another part of the garage that was closed off by a door "WAD GET OVER HERE!!" and i stopped playing abruptly and angrily grabbing my sticks then i stomped over to him slamming his "office" door. I threw the sticks at him then started to yell.

"FUCK YOU! YOU DONT WANT THE SONGS I WROTE TO GET SUNG IN PUBLIC OR YOU DON WAN ME TO SING AT ALL FINE FUCK YOU!!! BUT ATLEAST LET ME FINISH MY FUCKING DRUM SOLO WHICH THIS IT THE LONGEST ONE IM EVER ALLOWED!! FUCK YOU DAVE!!!" i yelled.

"Its Dahvie!" he said.

"No it isnt! Just because you have a stupid ass crush on Dahvie Vanity doesnt mean ill start to call you Dahvie! Your name is fucking Dave!" i screamed at him. "You know what? I fuckign quit! You fucking asshole! Good luck trying to find a 16 year old that can drum like i can cause you know what? I dont give a flying fuck about you or this band anymore i fucking quit-" i screamed before he grabbed me by the waist and planted a kisss on my lips then turned me around so i saw why hed called me there. When i turned i saw none other than...