Chapter 10

*A/N: Okay so i suck at making songs so even thoguh its supposed to be in 2015 they dont have new songs but still its like as if they did anyways yeah*

The show had been great! There were a few haters at the beginning though.

Flashback

"HOW ARE YOU FUCKERS AND FUCK ETTS DOIGN THIS EVENING?!" Andy yelled into the microphone after we'd done our opening song of the evening 'Perfect Weapon'.

'Really? Again with stealing my words?' i thought and rolled my eyes.

"Well really it doesnt matter how your doing so far becasue we are totally goign to rock out!" he yelled into the microphone and the crown went wild.

"As you all heard by now CC has left us" he pu ton a pouty face and i glared at his back "but thankfully we got a new drummer thats almost almost as good!" he said and i threw a drumstick at him.

"Wad!" he exclaimed and i stood up and took a small bow then flipped him off.

"Well as Wad here is the newest member how about we let her pick the song we do first?"

 he asked and the crowd hooted and screamed cheering.

That is until some fucker decided to yell out "GIRLS CANT DRUM!!!" and a few hooted to that, some fans glared at him and others seemed neutral. Andy, Ashley, Jinxx and Jake all exchanged a 'woo hoo hoo Wad's mad now!' look and then they looked at me and Andy said into the microphone.

"I think id better let Wad take this one she looks fucking pissed off as hell!" Andy said not taking his eyes off me and smirked slgihtly.

I grabbed my sticks and put one behind my ear the other in my back pocket and walked up to Andy, he handed me the microphone and i took a deep breathe then "FUCK YOU!!!! You dont think a girl can drum? Look at Sandra! She's a drummer too" i said "besides who the hell cares what you think? ARe you a fucking critic? No!". "Id like to see YOU try and drum asshole come on up here and do it man i dare you to" i said holding ouy my sticks and he blushed deeply.

"Im not moving until you come up  here and do it bitch" i said and the fans all cleared a way but he shook his head fiercly and blushed even deeper. "Thats what i thought. If anybody else has any objections to me drumming come up here and i'll shove these sticks up your Dickhole. You ever gotten beat up by a Guy wearing mascara? Well its a thousand times worse getting beatun up by a girl wearin skinny jeans!" i said.

"Fucking Play Children's Surrender" i said storming back up ot my drum set and the crowd started to cheer.

"Looks like we got someone with a temper to meet Andy's" Jinxx murmured and i smiled.

End Flashback

"WOOH! That was awesome!" i yelled as i ran into the bus after the show clutching a bottle of whiskey in one hand and sitll with my drum sticks in the other.

"That was sw-eet!" Jinxx said jumping onto a couch and i sat down on an armchair feelign like a king. Andy pouted and sat down in another armchair.

"Aww somebody's sad that some girl got this show's angry rant!" Jake said in a baby voice ruffling Andy's hair.

"Nah nah nah nah nah!" Jinxx and Jake said at the same time childlishly.