Chapter 7

When i woke up the next morning i was on the floor of Ash's apartment my head on some guys back while they were passed out on the floor too spread out wide. I sat up and saw that id been lying on Ashley and that on the couch also passed out was Andy snoring (who wouldve thought?) around there were also Jinxx and Jake knocked the fudge out. I groaned holding my head and walked into the kitchen, behind the coutner on the floor was CC lying in a pool of vomit still holding a bottle of Jack Daniels. I tried to remember why CC and hte band was ehre then i remembered htat id fired Dave and that then the band had come over to practice but we ended up getting drunk off the hook them going to the sore and buying more alcohol over and over again. CC came to every practice and everything because he was still giving me pointers since it was my first professional band id be playing in.

"Ah fuck" i groaned and opened up the fridge so that the bottles inside rattled and CC groaned in his sleep. I rolled my eyes and took out a 2 liter of soda and red bull then i slammed the door shut, opened it again, shit it, and opened it again all very loduly and then i did all that once more until CC screamed out "SHUT IT OFF SHUT IT OFF!!!!" making me snigger.

Then in the rest of my tirade of bullying drunk rock stars i turned the sink thing on and grabbes the little hose thing, i  knew telling Ash to get an elongated hose would pay back some day and here it was. I stood on top of the counter and grabbbed two dusty pan lids and started to clap them together and a ton of screams filled the apartemtn and i smirked then grabbed th ehose and sprayed it all over the apartment so they all jumped up and their makeup started to run.

"IM UP!!! IM UP!!!" Jake yelled jumping up and i roared with laugher as he starte dot do jumpign jacks as if to prove that he was awake and Andy and Ashley popped up and ran to hug each other then Jinxx somewhat predicatbly yelled "STOP SAMMI!!!!"

Finally they all seemed to regain their composture and realized what was happenning so as one they all turned to glare at me and i smiled innocently waving. "GET HER!!" Andy announced and CC popped up grabbing my waist dragging me down then the other 4 ran forwards and Andy grabbed my arm and Ashley grabbed the other while Jake and Jinxx grabbe da leg and CC grabbe dmy middle and they carried me over their heads as if a sacrifice and wen titno the bathroom there they shoved me into the Bath tub. Turning on the Handheld shower thing they completely soaked me but i was able to gain control and sprayed them aswell. The water councing off of everybody made them all slip and slide until the floor was totally covered in black paint and water.

I started to laugh like crazy as Jake slipped into the tub too and Jinxx fell on his ass again and CC jumped into the tub this time by his own decision.  "You guys are so weird!" i yelled out and they laughed harder.

Here i was, me just a normal Emo laughing around with THEE Black Veil Brides a Band that i was soon to go on tour with and the Prank Cam had captured it all. The Prank Cam was  camera me and Ash had set up in every room of the house so that we could alwasy capture pranks when needed. I didnt exactly feel right joking aroudn with them all after all they did kick CC out but he was here joking and laughing too as if nothing had happened! I decided to just roll with it after all how many girls didnt dream of this happening to them?