Chapter 29

Tali- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41839852

Ash- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41841525

"Come on Tali!!" Ash giggled skipping around while dragging out carry on bags with her.

"Yeah you try to skip around while wearinf 2 sweatsirts and havign two frucking broken ribs!" i yelled up to her.

"You dont have to pull that prank you know!"

"I want to!"

We had flown over from Kansas to New Jersey where the band was now located since the Doctor said that i could join the tour agian FINALLY!!! I still kind of felt like shite though but that was only because i was very groggy. For now my hair was in a messy ponytail and i was in my sweats i really didnt care for matching at the moment.

Finally Ash caught sight of the band, Sammi, Jamie, Matt, CC (who was temporarily taking my place as band drummer) and some girl i didnt recognize and she ran over immediatly while i trudged over.

"Hey there mismatch" Ashley laughed and i flipped him off then smacked Andy then i hugged him tightly as if i didnt want to let go and felt hot tears grow in my eyes i really misse dhim and thanks to him my family was in a better place now.

I pulled away and laughed cleaning tears off me and Andy's eyes widened and he clutched at his chest as if he had some flesh eating disease. "ICK!!!" he said and i laughed and took m yhoodie off.

"Burn it!" i laughed throwing the Spider Hoodie into the trash leaving me in my Batgear!!

"Ahh no hug for me?" matt asked sounding hurt and i smiled then hugged him around the middle since well i cant reach his neck what with him being even taller than Andy i was freaked the hell out everytime i saw him, having to look over a foot up and all.

"We all missed you!!" Jake said hugging me tightly

"No dont it!" i said but either way he picked me up in a hug and i satrted to laugh my ass off "that hurts" i managed to choak out.

"So your laughing?"

"I laguh when im in pain!" i laughed then hugged the rest of the band stopping at CC.

"Im not sure if i should be missing you or be mad at you for taking m yspot in the band though at the same time I took YOUR spot so... Hmm What to do?" i said and he rolled his eyes and hugged me.

"Ya'll have issues with hugging peopel WITH BROKEN RIBS!" i said swaying on the spot. "Hello" i said at the girl whome i did not know.

"Hi" she said in a very ghostly voice it was very gothic and she herself was very gothic actually, she had very pale skin but it was cloudy as if she were blurry and she had jet black hair but you could tell it was natural she had perfectly shaped well everything! Not so sound lesbionic or anything but she was perfect! Seriously! I mean she had nice well lady lumps and was thin her lps were largeish heart shaped and she had very red lipstick on with eyeliner and mascara on but that was it she was very perfect.

"Wa-Tal-Esm whatever you want us to call you! This is Ophelia Snow" CC said "my fiance'".

"Holy Shiznap the hyperest man in the world Christian fucking Coma is engaged? To this chick? No offense" i said to her and she smiled politely "but come on i mean really? You rfucking gothic as hell and CC's CC" i said and she laughed even that was weirdish!