Chapter 5

*A/N: I hope you guys like it so far. This is my first ever story based off real people i usually dislike them but recently ive gotten into BVB and BOTDF Fan fics. Anyhow just letting ya'll know Wad's personality is based off of mine and what i hope to accomplish, im going to start Drumming lessons since CC has inspired me so i yeah. Anyhow im going to sort of skip to time when Dave, Ash and Wad are sort of thinking about what her style should be as a BVB since you know Jinxx has the elongated eye ish thing and Ashley has the claw marks on his face*

So basically i became Dave's puppet i just wished for the time when i would be on tour came and he would put all his attention back onto Ash instead of me. I really was hurting emotionally not only because of all the pressure Dave was putting on me but because Dylon was really mad about me accepting to join the band and to basically leave him for who knows how long. We all knew that id be coming back in a month or so for a show but he still was being a jelous bastard since it would be only 1 show 1 night then we'd go to other places. I just hoped he didnt break it off again not because i liked him all that much but because every time he broke up with me hed call me, crying every night until i agreed to take him back it was really annoying after a while.

I did go to all the Rehearsals though and pretended to have a good time though i guess i was pretty cold to the band after all they did kick CC out and hed been a valued member! I was especially mad at Andy but he had seemed so cool the first time id met him and all the years id been a fan all the interviews hed been so funny and had amazing manners and all that. If i was going to be stuck in a bus with these guys for like 3 months then i guess i should learn to live with the decision they had made. Its not like they are total fame crazed zombies! They knew what would sell and what wouldnt so they must have thought really hard about kicking CC out and bringing me in.

I repeated this little argument thing in my head as me and Ash got out of the car infront of Dave's new condo (he got lots of $$ off of me). We headed over to the Elevator whihc led us directly into Dave's apartment. We didnt bother to knock on the dooor we just stepped right in.

The Living Room didnt have very many people, Dave, Andy, Ashley, oh yeah and Dylon of course.

"Why exactly doe EVERYONE have to be here?" i asked hand on my hip.

"Well the band of course which is your band now and me being you manager and-"

"And im your blood boyfriend why shouldnt i be here?!" Dylon finished.

"Fuck you"

"Name the time and the place babe"

"Your a pig"

"And your dating me"

"Ugh"

"Actually though, were here to disuss your style" Andy said looking like a mafia guy with his finger tips touching sitting in an arm chair.

"What style?" Me, Ash and Dylon said at the same time, i as if 'wjhats wrong with my style?' Ash as in a dumb blonde tone (she did this alot) and Dylon laughing.

"Your makeup you know" Andy said referring to his face which today had only light eyeliner not the black gunk it usually did.

"Oh" i said remembering and Dylon and Dave started to discuss stuff.

"-Miniskirt with chains and tall boots" i caught Dave saying to Dylon.

"WHAT?!" i screamed and Dave jumped.

"THERE IS NO WAY IM WEARING A SKIRT OF ANY KIND!!!" i yelled again jumping up.

"You'll wear what i tell you to!" Dave said and i raised my eyebrows.

"Really? You think you can tell me what to do shortstop?" i asked towering over his small chubby figure then i shoved him so he almost fell.

"Yeah! Without me youd be nowhere you and your slut friends!" he said and i cackled while Ash stood up crossing her arms over her chest.

"You got us nowhere! You get drunk off your ass at every gig and the only reason we even get the gigs is because of me! You wouldnt even have this condo if you hadnt made Kelli model for fucking playboy then she became a bunny!" i said smartly to him. "Which you havent gotten paid for so this is all empty cash".

"Shut up!" he said.

"Like a midgit High School flunky can tell me what to do" i said shoving him again.

"Fuck you!"

"I wouldnt fuck a Midgit, High School flunky, jobless asshole if they paid me"  i said laughing darkly.

"Jobless? You cant fire me!" he said.

"I just did 'babe'" i said as if i weree talking to a child and tickled his chin.

"You'll never make it anywhere withut a manager!" he called after me as i was leaving out the door.

"Music ISNT my only option you know!" i called over my shoulder.

"So so far the 2 times ive seen you outside of band practice you ended up storming out of wherever you are" Andy said appearing next to me when i was walking down the street with Ash.

"Your still here?" i asked with a groan.

"Yupp" he said childishly "we do have to talk about your style".

"And get you a new manager" Ashley put in and Ash went crazy shrieking at the sight of him.

"Fine lets go to Ash's house" i said groaning.

"Why not yours?" Andy asked.

"You wanna go to a dorm room full of sex crazed High School girls?" i asked and Ashley nodded enthusiastically but Andy gave him a look and he stopped.