Chapter 11

As i woke up i had the strong feeling of flying and then a sharp pain in my knee and buttox.

"Ouch" i said as i made a failed attempt to stand up "going down" i said as i sat back down.

"Why is Wad laying down on the floor?!" jinxx asked as he stood up form teh couch and went to the kitchen area.

"Because she fell out of Ashley's bed again and hurt her butt or something" Jake answered and i glared daggers then stood up again and sat down in the booth thing. With my friends back at home id usually sit on them or pu tmy feet on them but i didnt really feel as comfotable with these guys as i did with my friends but im sure that by the end of the trip i would be doing that.

"So what do we really do on this tour when were on the bus and all? Seems very boring" i said.

"Kind of" Andy shrugged.

"But we're gonna be joining Warped Tour in a month in Texas so it should get more itneresting then" Ashley said and i nodded then grabbed a bowl and served myself some cereal.

"What bands ar eon the venue?" i asked chewing Froot Loops.

"Umm D.R.U.G.S, Vampires Everywhere, Modern Day Escape, And some band called Blood ont eh Dance Floor" Andy said and i shrieked jumping up.

"BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR?!?!?! OMG I LOVE THEM!!!" i said jumping up and down.

"Yeah and my Best Friend is in DRUGS you dont see me jumping like a madman" Andy said and i rolled my eyes.

"Not the same!!!! SO thats means were goign to be on tour with them for like a month?!?! Yay!!!!" i said jumping up and down again.

A few hours later the guys stuck their head out of the Bus i figured that wed reached Pennsylvania suddenly the guys gasped though. "Whats up?" i asked.

"Come out here and look!" jinxx said wavign me over and i poked my head out.

For a minute i was very 'WTF is different?' then i saw that among the 'we love Andy Sixx' signs that were being held up by fans were a couple 'GIRL POWER!!! Go Wad!!' signs and a few haters on me too! I remembered being the fan doing this and how happy id been when the band would sign some stuff for me and all that stuff so i smiled to myself knowing that now i was the one they were cheering for the one that ID be cheering for.

"I guess someone took a video of you telling that guy off" Jinxx said and i smiled again. There was only 4 or 5 of those signs but even if their had just been 1 i wouldve been over the moon, i wonder how it will be later on if its barely my first full day as part of the band then how will it be say at the end of the summer?