Chapter 26

When we were all in the waiting room i took the chance to tell them about her abusive past. My guess was that it had been her father that had done it sinc eher stubborn ass probably went to try and talk to her mother.

"W"

"O"

"W' Matt, Ashley and Jake said when id finished and i nodded.

"If the cops show up dont tell them though" i siad "I shouldnt even have told you guys this".

"But they need to know! You said she has her mother and 2 little sister right? They cant live with that!" Ashley said.

"She'll tell them if she wants to"

"But we cant let her stay there" Matt said"Its dangerous you saw those bruises!"

A doctor came them "Well she's fine she has numerous small cuts and bruises a couple borken ribs but she should be fine in a couple weeks. She did get a concusion though so we will need to keep her overnight for observation and maybe tomorrow too for her ribs" she said and we nodded.

"Is she awake?"

"Yes but you cant see her until after the police come to ask her about her injuries"

"Alright well anyways so what are we going to do with her then? If we tell the cops shes gonna go into Foster Care for the next year and you know how bad those can be" Sammi said.

"Ash would volunteer to watch over her but 19's not old enough"

"Well everyone knows i would, shes like my younger sister but since that Dylon guy's been starting rumors between me and her its not such a good idea" i said.

"And with her whole 'id sleep with Matt' thing"Matt said

"I'll do it"

We all looked around as if we werent sure who said it

"Yeah I'll do it" Ashley said again and we all swiveled to look at him.

"You? Take care of a Teenager?!" we all said at the same time

"She still has 1 more year of High School to go that means waking up at like 7am to take her to school"

"College! She still wants to go. She has money saved up and is probably gonna get parital scholarships but not enough for her whole 4 years adn then there's University"

"Money! Teenagers cost alot of money and take up alot of attention"

"I know all that!" Ashley said "but she needs help and someone to take care of her she needs love and a home" he said. "She's clearly not getting that where she lives. The Best option would be one of us but lets face it none of you can. Jinxx and Sammi youve got Jamie thats enoguh trouble with that little rug rat and Wad would be a horrible influence. Andy and Matt said their reasons and Jake well its for you rown good." he said sounding alot more like his age then he usually did. "I think i can handle taking care of her and wuite honestly im kind of starting to get tired of the whole Playboy, Hustler deal and having to take care fo a kid will sort of calm me down a tiny bit.  Besides whod be better to take care of that crazy weirdo? Well Andy but secodn best?" he said.

There was a long long long silence after that.

"I hate to admit it but i think hes got a point. He is the second best option" Jinxx said and i nodded.

Suddenly Ash came stomping down the hall her face red with tears and anger clear in her eyes.

"I-" before i could finish my sentence i was stopped by her spread wide hand smacking me straight across the face her long nails scratching the surface of my skin.

"You!" she yelled "you asshole!" she screamed.

"What did i do?!"

"All of you!" she yelled "You could have stopped that from happening!! If you wouldve paid attention to her instead of been fuckign you rgroupies!!!" she yelled and smacked the others too then went for me again.

"Relax! We didnt know! We dont even know what the hell happened this time! Just stpo trying to hurt us!" i screamed grabbing her wrists in my hands. She glared at me for a minute then she broke down sobbing.