Chapter 19

Wad- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41585076

Ash & Trish- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_144/set?id=41588067

Ty- http://www.polyvore.com/taylor/set?id=41587546

"AHHHH!!!!!!" I yelled and ran out of the bus pulling on a random black shirt and rant to hug ASh who picked me up in her tight embrace then i hugged Ty then Trish then Ash ran right past me to drool over the band.

"Okay nice to see hopw much you missed me!" i called.

"You know it!!" she yeleld back and i rolled my eyes and turned back to y and Trish and we started to just completly shriek and talk all at once somehow understanding each other.

"Dear Lord please shut up!" Andy said when he came out of the bus and i flipped him off then he smirked "nice shirt".

I hadnt noticed Juliet there until Andy went and hug/kissed her and then they started to pretty much make out.

"Hey! There are children present!" Jake scolded pointint g ageneral circle around me and the girl and Ash.

"Im 19" Ash said and i just flipped him off, wow my mioddle finger mut get so much exercise i swear.

"Fuck off" Andy called.

"Come on lets go back into the bus" i said "I love the killer AC".

"OH MY GOD!!! YOUR ASHLEY PURDY!!!!!" Ty and Trish yelled at the same time (Ty not only plaued the Piano/Kerboard but she also played the bass).

"Yeah i am" Ashley said smirk-smiling thinking hed possibly get lucky.

"Dont you fucking dare! They're both only 17 and i will report you to the damn cops!" i scolded Ashley.

"I wouldnt dream of it!" he said faux seriously.

"Im serious Ashley Purdy!"

"Im legal!" Ash called

"Did you seriously just find my bunk?" i called.

"Who else would have a poster of Harry Potter on the wall?!"

"Matt!"

"YOU KNOW MATT GOOD?!?!?!" she yelled falling out the edge of the bunjk like i do every morning.

"Uhh Yeah" i said

"Can i meet him?!" she yelled.

"Umm.... Ask Andy" i said gesturing outside.

"Alright" she said and skipped out of the bus but less than a minute later she ran back in with an 'ewwy' face on.

"What?"

"Their shagging! Eww!" she said rubbing her eyes "I just became teraumatized!"

"If you walked in on guys 'shagging' as often as i did you'd have gone to the psyche ward already" i said "Ashley has 3 girls a night and sometimes they dont make it to the fucking bedroom in the back. Jake once in a while has a girl and they NEVER make it to either his bunk or the bedrooms in the back".

"EWWWW!!" she said sounding and looking like a little girl as she jumped up and down shaking her hands like she had something on them.

Just then Juliet and Andy came in, Juliet under Andy's arm and then we all sort of looked at each otehr and cracked up laughing well except for Ash, Andy and Juliet that is.

"What is so damn funny?" Andy asked.

"I can-i can-i cant!" i said trying to get up but i only ended up falling down in fits of laughter all over again. For some reason this brought Andy to laughter too then i stood up.

"O-kay okay Ash saw you two fucking" i said then i started to laugh all over again literally rolling around on the floor.

Andy and Juliet's eyes widened and i kept on laughing.

"Dude her reaction was like if she was a little kid! It was hilarious I swear" Ashley said trying to regain his breath.

"Oh my god" Julie said.

"Okay I'm out before Andy decides to throw something at me" I said running out of the room and narrowly avoiding a flying soda can.

"You must have so much fun with these guys" Trisha said and I shrugged.

"When we get drunks and stuff yeah we'll usually we do but then when they are annoying me yeah they we just assholes" I said.

"So... can I meet Matt?" ash asked.

"Why the bloody hell do you want to meet him so damn badly?" I asked "he's not the leader is his band".

"Yea but he plays he guitar and he sings and h is just so hot!" she shrieked.

"Settle down girl. Lets go, I'll love to see Matt around his super fans I just love to tease him" I said and we got down from the bunk and tip tied into the lounge.

"Alright coast looks clear" Trish whispered and we snuck in then

"Ahh!!!!"

The guys suddenly popped up out of nowhere and grabbed us from behind. Ashly grabbed Ty from behind and flung her over his shoulder, Andy grabbed me and started to tickle me.

"Run away!" I yelled and ran ou from in between Andy's legs and we ran all the way to DRUGS' bus.