Chapter 6

"So then fuckers and fuck etts this is Ash's pad" i said throwing open Ash's apartment door then i threw myself onto her couch and grabbed a soda from her mini fridge in the living room. "So why are BOTH of you here or even one of you?" i asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well we do have to ask what your style will be dont we?" Andy countered.

"Yes, ask not check out actually usually you wouldnt even be the one to offer me the spot on the band it would be the band's manager's job not you" i said.

"I like to be band member oriented. Especially when its a girl drummer that has to be watched" Andy said with a shrug and i rolled my eyes.

"The make up usually has something to do with like your personality-ish or you just wnat to be random then do what the hell you wanna do" Ashley said.

"Fire!" i immeditaly said and Ash smacked a hand to her forehead.

"Do i have to start with the pyro again?" she asked and i put on a pouty face, shaking my head.

"Do make sure you tease her about this if she actually wears fire makeup. In 8th grade she tried smoking in school but when she flicked on her lighter (which by the way was of Black Veil Brides) she got caught and got detention for a week. The next day she did the same thing and got suspended for a week" Ash said "But then a 7th grader did the exact same thing and was not caught haha!".

"Whatever! Anyway fire and whimsical eye and lips!" i said "I understand myself!" i said at their weirded otu looks "besides its me thats gonna be doing it!" i said. "Im taking a shower!" i anounced and went into Ash's bathroom.

When i got out of the shower 30 minutes later wringing my hair out like a rope with a towel only to see that Ashley and Andy were STILL there. "Gah! What are you two still doing here?" i screamed pulling my towel up higher and then the back ended up falling down "Crap!" i shrieked "oh whatever" i said leting my towel fall so i was in my boy shorts and Tube bra. I walked into ASh's room flipping them all off.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a band T-shirt then i went into Ash's big fridge and puleld out a bottle of CHampagne and another of Vodka, Wine and Whisky then stood dramatically and opened up teh Champagne.

"Lets celerbrate A) you guys getting a knew drummer and B) Well there is no B!" i said and put the bottle to my lips and Ashley and Ash hooted while Andy looked weirded out then he shrugged and grabbed the Wine bottle and opened it up then Ashley tried to grab my bottle but i shook my head laughing.

"Champagne is her favorite and she never shares it" Ash said with a  laugh and she grabbed the whiskey.

WE all started to drink then Andy's phone rang and by then he was pretty buzzed on the wine "Yo?" he said into the phone "Oh shit!" he said jumping up then he swayed and fell back down. "I think im a little too drunk to go over there. Why dont you two come over here? Ash and Wad are here... Wad? New Drummer? Crazy chick?... yeah thats her!.. Get your ass over here!" Andy said into the phone then he showed the middle finger to his phone. "Yeah i did just flick you off... yupp... Dont care... Okay so im not THAT drunk.. i know im not... im not standing up... Ashley is now making out with a girl and you know how impossible it is to shove him away from a girl especially a blonde one. Yeah thats what i thought" he said then texted soemthing and shut it.

"Jinxx and Jake are coming" he said in a perfectly normal voice so he was indeed faking drunkness.

"Wooh!" Ash said seperating from Ashley with a 'pop!'.

"Oh crap" i muttered "i knew she shouldnt be drinking whiskey" i said "she has a low tolerance for alcohol anyways".

"It will be extremly miserable for you on tour if you sleep with her! Same goes for you" i said to Ashley and Andy with a warning glare and Andy dramtically jumped away from her and crossed his arms and legs together looking innocent. "I cand o without the dramatics" i said and jut then the doorbell rang.

"You guys are ugle without makeup on!" Ash yelled as soon as she opened the door then she closed it again cackling.

I rolled my eyes and got up off the couch and went to the door. Standing there was CC, Jake and of course Jinxx. "She's drunk off the hook. Did you bring your guitars or whatever?" i asked opening the door. "My drum set is umm oh right!" i said and went into the guest room in the apartment and tried to drag my already set up drum set out of the room but failed epically and Jake laughed as i fell on my butt for the third time. "Oh yeah hardy har har how about i smash your guitar?" i suggested and he laughed harder.

"Come on do it. I dare you" he said holding a case out.

"Thats Jinxx's and i like him far too much to smash his guitar" i said and Jinxx did a 'so kind' hand gesture.

"So you dont like ME?"

"Nope"

*Pouty face*

"You are a grown ass man you cannot get away with a pouty face" i said and he glared.