Chapter 28

*TALI POV*

After hours and hours of trying to persuade me to tell them what happened they gave up well sort of they stopped with the whole 'i think i know what happened ho ho ho ho' okay so they didnt do the ho ho stuff but i like that Mouse voice things like in Family Guy!

"Can i just see someone? Andy? ASh? Anyone please?" i almost begged and the girl gave in and sent Andy in.

He immediatly ran to my side.

"Are you okay? How you feeling?" he asked and it was extremly weird since hes so tall and was leaning over to try and check my ribs and his depe sexy voice was filled with concern.

"Haha! Im fine! Everythings good! The Doc said no scars though im kidna bummed about that i wanted some cool scars!!" i said and he gave me a weirded otu look.

"California called they want their surfer talk back" he said and i rolled my eyes.

He looked around suddenly at the cops in the corner talking then he looked me in the eyes his piercing blue eyes in strong contrast with his black hair and makeup and i got lost in them so much time that id been working on not fainting every time he looked at me or spoke to me or stoo dby me period.

"Have you told?" he whispered leaning in so our faces were an inch apart and i looked down shaking my head.

"It was HIM wasnt it?" he asked and i nodded.

"Dear god Tali! You have to tell them! Dont think about yourself think of your sisters and your mother!" he said grabbing my hands in his "Its for everyone's own good".

"What if they dont catch him? He'll kill my Mother! And the girls! He doesnt care if it was MY fault he will kill them!" i said.

"They will catch him! But they cant do it unless you tell them what the hell happened!" he whisper yelled shaking me by my hands and i looked down. He put a finger under my chin and raised my head to look him straight in the eyes "Were not gonna let ANYTHING happen to you Esmerelda" he said and just the way he said my real name made me cave in.

"Fine" i said loudly and they swiveled their heads. "Ill talk" i said and she nodded and gestured for Andy to get out of the room but i shook m yhead grabbing him when he tried to stand up. "No only if Andy stays here" i said and the detectives exchanged a look before nodding.

"Okay well after i kicked Andy and Dylon otu fo my Hotel Room i did you know my normal stuff and then i decided to go and try to talk to my mother. When i got there he wasnt there so i chilled with my mom basically we were talking about normal stuff if i was dating if i was  havign fun on tour and about the band in general when HE came. He thought i was trying to take my mother away so he got livid with me and when i yelled back he punched me in the stomach. In the stomach never the face he never hit me where people would see" i said.

"He knocked me to the floor where broken bottles were so i got many cuts on my side then he started to kick me yeling obscenities i guess thats how i got the bruises nad th ebroken ribs. I blacked out after a while and i guess thats when he had his way with me and took my virginity. When i woke up my mother was crying bruises forming on her face and he was knocked out drunk on teh floor. I didnt know what else to do so i ran away and tried to hide this. I managed to anyways for 3 shows until well last night" i said.

"Esmerelda is it?" she asked and i nodded, she smiled softly "My daughter's name is Esmerelda" it was my turn to smile "Who's 'HE'?" she asked.

I turned to Andy an dh egave me a reassuring nod "Steven Benson. My Stepfather" and after i gave them all his info and about Dave and whatnot they let me be assuring me my family would og into protective custody.

"This was the first time it went that far i jsut want to say" i said before they left "its the drugs thats not who he really is" i said and Andt gave me a 'are you crazy?' look.

"Why are you defending him?! After what he did?!"

"I cant hate him... Hes my Sisters' father; my mother loved him; he used ot be nice" i said softly.