Chapter Ten

Here is chapter ten my little ninjas. Hope you like it.

Love ya <3

~Sam

Chapter Ten

I didn't want to get up, but I was wide awake and completely bored out of my mind. But I'm too lazy.

Normally I sleep in till twelve, but Josh has been waking me up early the past week, so I can't sleep long.

Damn you Josh.

I laid there for a couple minutes before I could hear the shuffling of blankets and Josh sit up.

"Hi Josh." I say. He looked a little startled, but smile when he saw who it was.

"Hi Maci." I sat up and wrapped my right arm around Josh, and kissed his cheek.

"You know what?" I asked unwrapping myself.

"What?"

"After this little time I've been awake I realized something." I began.

"And what did you realize?" Josh asked. I looked at him and smirked.

"Why can't you be more like Flynn Rider from Tangled." having said this I pushed Josh off the bed.

"What the hell Maci?" Josh climbed back on and glared at me.

I completely ignored him and lied back down, pulling the covers over my head.

"Maci?" I could feel Josh moving closer to me.

"If your name is Flynn Rider than you can talk to me, but if it's not well don't even look at me." I shuffled under the blankets more.

"Isn't it a little weird that you think a guys really cute, and he has the same name as your brother." Josh asked completely confused, but I ignore him.

I told him that I'm not going to talk to him if his name isn't Flynn Rider.

"You're so weird." I could feel the side Josh sat on go back to the normal height.

I poked my head out of the blanket to see Josh standing there in black boxer.

"When did you ever take your clothes off?" I asked staring at him completely confused.

He turned around and smirked. "You fell asleep like really fast, do in like 'what the heck'."

I stifled a laugh. "I thought you weren't talking to me." Josh asked.

I rolled my eyes and crawled to the edge of the bed. I stood on my knees and wrapped my arms around Josh's neck.

I pulled myself up just a little so I could press my lips to Josh's.

I felt Josh reach down and pulled my legs out from underneath me.

I fell onto the bed making a little squeak of surprise.

Josh too fell from being unbalance 'cause I still had my arms around his neck tightly.

I rolled over so I could face him. "This is kind of awkward." Josh said.

"How come?" I asked him.

"Well, considering the fact that this is really just one big room, and because of this your brother is here as well." Josh scrunched up his face in disgust.

"You look like a chipmunk when you do that." I laughed, and pulled him to me so I could kiss him again.

"I don't hear any talking." Flynn called.