Chapter Nine

Hello my sweet ninjas. Sorry I'm like obsessed with ninjas. :/

Anyways, here is chapter nine. I hope you like it, but if you don't well that's too bad. Lol

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I wasn't going to upload tonight, but my friend would not leave me alone so I'm doing it. Yeah I know it's really yearly in the morning, but I still can't sleep so this is all I have to do, but NCIS: Los Angeles is having a marathon its my favourite show so in all good.

Okay so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Love ya <3

~ Sam

Chapter Nine

So here I stood- between two guys; one that is completely shaken up and ready to jump out the window, and another one that is about to be sent to jail for murder.

I reached up and smacked Flynn in the back of the head. "Flynn please stop." I begged. "Just leave Josh alone."

"Whatever." Flynn turned and walked back over to the couch leaving me standing there awkwardly beside Josh.

"Sorry about this. If I would have known-" Josh began, but I don't like making him feel guilty.

I turned to Josh and smiled. "If I knew he was coming I would have texted you."

"So he just showed up?" he asked confused. I nodded my head.

"Yes, he lives in the Yukon for work, so I only get to see him once in a little while, but he enjoys making surprise visits. He always picks the worse times." I explained.

"I've noticed." Josh chuckled quietly.

"Shh, don't piss him off." I laughed and reached up to kiss him.

Josh wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me closer, and I put mine around his waist.

In the middle of the sweet kiss someone coughed interrupting us.

I pulled away hiding my face in Josh's chest so Flynn didn't see me blushing.

Josh still had his arms around my waist which didn't help the situation at all, but I didn't really complain.

"Ah shit." I heard Josh whisper to me. I giggled trying to keep it muffled, but I started shaking so...

"Am I interrupting anything?" Flynn asked annoyed.

"Nope, nothing at all." I pushed off of Josh and walked out of the kitchen. I grabbed Flynn's arm to follow me. I didn't trust Flynn to be in the same room as Josh.

"Since you're here we should go out for supper 'cause I haven't seen you in like forever." I laughed.

Flynn just nodded his head. This is going to be a long night.

"Is Josh coming as well?" Flynn snapped. I shot him a dirty look.

"Yes, and I want you to stop being such a dick to him." I replied. I know he's my brother and all, but I'm seriously starting to get a little annoyed.

He's just really taking this a little far.

"Sorry Maci." Flynn hung his head.

"You're forgive... for now." I laughed and hugged him.

"Typical Maci." he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

I walked over to the stairs ready to run up, but Josh walked out of the kitchen.

"I'm grabbing a sweater. Don't do anything stupid." I snickered before running up the stairs.

I grabbed a black sweater from my wardrobe, and casually walked down the stairs, grabbing my wallet in the process, but right when I was at the bottom I saw Josh raise his fist ready to punch Flynn.