Chapter Four

Hey my sweet Ninjas, well this chapter is not long at all because I'm still having this severe writers block issue.  irish202 gave me an awesome idea, but it'll only work for one chapter.  So the deal is still up, but no dedications, just new character. 

Hope you enjoy this.

~ ~ ~ Chapter Four ~ ~ ~

(Finally Stella's POV!)

The sun shown through the little white curtains that hung in the little condo we rented.

I didn't want to get up, but there is no way I'll be able to sleep with the sun in my eyes.

I went to sit up until I realized the two warm arms wrapped around me tightly.

I smiled to myself knowing who exactly laid right beside me.

I climbed off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I stripped out of my little white shorts, and out of my black tank top.

I let the water for the shower run until it was the perfect warmth to climb in.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked Ian while I wringed out my long dark brown hair.

"Go eat first." he laughed. I rolled my eyes.

I put Göt 2B gel into my hair, and got changed into brownish gray skinny jeans and a tight blue quarter sleeve shirt.

Ian put on black jeans and a purple button down shirt.

"Where do you want to go after that?" Ian asked.

"I heard there's this museum thing called 'Centre Pompidou.'" I made a pathetic French accent to the name.

"Why should we go to that?" he asked.

"The fifth floor is where parts of a James Bond movie was filmed." I explained. Ian's face suddenly lit up.

"Really? I should wear a suit and tie today."

"No you shouldn't, you look fine." I laughed and lightly kissed his cheek.

"I always looks fine." Ian fixed his collar like people do in movies when fixing their ties.

"Of course you do." I said, and grabbed my purse so we could leave.

"Here is a little place." Ian said randomly, and stopping in front of a little cafe.

"What's it called?" I asked leaning over to him. I know he knows I'm trying to get him to say something really stupid.

"Don't know and don't care- actually that's a lie. I'm starving so let's go eat." Ian grabbed my hand and brought me in.

The smell of fresh bakes goods filled my nose right away. My stomach growled, making me blush.

"What if no one speaks English?" Ian asked me.

"We'll probably end up ordering something totally bazaar then because I failed French in highschool. Don't count on me to speak French." I told him just giving him a heads up.

"It's alright, I don't know much of French either." Ian half smiled. I couldn't help, but laugh.

"We're screwed."

We waited by a little sign. Completely unsure of what it says.

"Bonjour." we looked up to see a petit lady with a black mushroom cut, and deep blue eyes.

"We don't speak French." I said to her spreading out the words like she's a five year old kid learning how to speak.

"Oh your American, no?" she asked in her French accent.