Chapter Twenty Six

• Dedicated to My Amazing Readers <3

Chapter Twenty Six

Well, here is part two. As you may have noticed, I was originally making this into one long chapter, but then decided against it do I cut it in two. Hope you guys like this chapter because this one is probably my all time favourite chapter out of all them.

This is also the last chapter, so I'd just like to say thank you to everyone with the amount of support and being patient with my uploads. Except for you @ClaireRamsayTomo. You are so impatient. ;)

There are a lot of jumping back between POVs just for the fair warning.

Also, there is an All Time Low reference in this, let's see if you can find it. ;)

*Josh's POV*

The tears instantly came to a halt, making sure that I am hearing what I think I'm hearing.

"Are you seriously singing a song from Camp Rock?" a stifled laugh sounded around the room.

My head snapped up to see a smile playing on Maci's pale lips. Her eyes failed to still open. Am I dreaming?

"You can continue singing if you want, I won't mind. I like the Jonas Brothers." I watched the words float out of her mouth like nothing happened.

"Maci?" I asked, I am honestly dreaming.

"You aren't dreaming Josh." She again stifled a laugh, obviously hard to still breathe.

"Maci!" I jumped up. I cannot believe it! I leaned to her, but remembering I had the baby, and stopped.

"Can I hold it?" she asked, reaching out her arms.

Nodding, I handed over the sleeping ball. "It's a girl."

A smile grew upon her face, and cradled the baby close to her chest. "Harmony Rose." She cooed.

I managed to smile, my heart beating fast. She's alive, but the doctor...?

I reached over and buzzed for the nurse.

Couple minutes later the same nurse who I was talking with in the hall came in. "You ready to-oh my." The nurse quickly turned and called for more people.

*Maci's POV*

I did not really know what was going on. I woke up to first hear Josh singing, and then to see him crying. What exactly happened.

"Oh hello Miss. Clue, how are you feeling?" a brunette nurse came over, checking monitors, and my pulse.

"I feel great. A little tired though." I answered, pulling the delicate baby closer to me. I still cannot wrap my head around me being a mother.

"Wow, well we should probably inform you that you gave us all a scare." The nurse laughed. Cocking my head, confused. What exactly happened?

"You died for half an hour, sounds weird, but after you had the baby, you passed out, which stopped your heart. You are very lucky that you even woke up. Being dead for half an hour and somehow waking up is such a miracle." she explained. I stated, shocked. I died? And then somehow woke back up.

"Now, since you are awake, we are going to need you and your..." she began, but did not know what to tag Josh as.

"Boyfriend." I stated.

"Right, well we are going to need you and your boyfriend to fill out some papers."

I nodded my head, and watched as they all filed out.

I just stared at the wall ahead of me. I cannot believe this-still.

"Maci?" Josh asked, making me snap my attention towards him. "I love you, and never ever scare me like that again." Josh wrapped me and the baby in his arms, whispering sweet nothings into my ear, and kissing my neck repeatedly.