Chapter Twenty

• Dedicated to All my amazing readers! <3

I am soooooooo sorry guys for the whole 'On Hold' thing. I honestly lost all hope for the book and didn't know what to do for it anymore.

What I have gotten for it is going to actually shock you all! You guys are in for a big surprise!

Thank you to everyone that has supported me all the way through and are still reading. I feel so bad for not updating. THANK YOU!!!

Chapter Twenty

The sweet sound of a guitar strumming woke me up that morning. Normally it's the sun shinning brightly in my face giving me a bad mood, but this was beautiful.

"She's awake." the sound of his voice made my heart flutter, and my palms sweat. Why am I feeling like this? Maci you are seriously screwed up.

I quietly laughed to myself as I sat up to see Josh sitting on the chair with my dads Gibson. Just looking at him with it in his lap seemed absolutely perfect. Josh looked beautiful.

The way his sparkling blue eyes were so deeply fixed on the neck of the guitar, the way his black hair was slightly tousled and flopped over his forehead, he sat shirtless. I couldn't help, but practically drool over his toned body.

"If you like what you see I am more than happy to let you explore it." Josh teased. I dived back under the covers embarrassed, and hiding how bright red my face probably is.

"Maci." Josh laughed, I felt strong arms wrap around me and carry me to the chair. He sat me beside him and wrapped an arm around me to reach the other end of the guitar.

"Josh what are you doing?" I asked, but he cut me off by singing the first few chords.

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door, don't need make-up to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough." I instantly recognized the song. Josh is actually singing What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. This can't be happening.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you." he continued. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful. If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, you don't know oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful oh oh. That's what makes you beautiful."

Josh finished the first chorus. Before he could continue on I took the guitar and placed it on the floor, and climbed into his lap.

Josh rested his hands behind my back and started making soft circles with his thumb. I placed both my hands on Josh cheeks, and stared down into his blue eyes. I instantly got lost in another world.

I couldn't move from this position. Everything around us completely disappeared. Everything bad vanished. I felt as if a burden was lifted off me.

Josh shifted underneath me, and leaned forward pressing his lips to mine. Our lips moved in perfect sync like they always have been able to do. The kisses started to get more passionate, and aggressive. I felt his tongue run along the bottom of my lip. I allowed access. Sparks flew from every which way with every place our skin made contact with each other.

As Josh and I continued to have a full out make-out session on my chair, I couldn't help, but think back to when I was an obsessed fan, and how I'd only fantasize over what I'm doing now.

Josh's hands slid to the bottom of my over sized shirt when someone decided to bang against the door. "Guys get up! Mom made us breakfast!" Flynn yelled.

I sighed, getting disappointed that someone interrupted us, but then again I'm starving. As I said this it was almost like it was planned. My stomach let out a HUGE growl.

I quickly threw on a pair skinny jeans while Josh did the same. Josh and I skipped downstairs together, but once I took a step off some sort of pain shot through my side.

I yelped out and crumbled to the floor. Josh rushed to my side. "Maci!" Josh yelled out trying to help me, but the pain in my stomach burned.

"Come on we have to get you to the hospital." he put his arms underneath me bridal style, and rushed me out of the door while I cried in pain.

"Shhh Maci, everything will get fine." Josh reassured squeezing my leg.

Again I yelped in pain before replying. "For every thing to be fine, I want ice cream, and for the pain to stop."

Once we arrived at the hospital Josh rushed back to my side and carried me inside. Tears burned his eyes. It's weird considering I'm the one in pain.

"They'll get you better." Josh whispered in my eyes.

'I hope' I mouthed.

It was a good twenty minutes later until a doctor asked to see Doctor. Lides.

"Hello guys. I'm going to be your doctor. Please come." the tall shaggy looking doctor said.

Josh and I stood up following Doctor. Lides past many different rooms until he found ours.

"Please have a seat and we will get you checked out." the doctor smiled and proceeded with all his tests.

***

Josh and I sat in the small white room for half an hour before Doctor. Lides came in.

"Maci you..."

-----------------------------

Hope you guys liked it. If there are any mistakes I'm sorry, I wrote this half asleep.

I'll also try and update tonight!

Vote, fan, and comment. Tell me what you think