Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys, so here is chapter fourteen. This one isn't going to be the really long one like I promised because well I didn't really have the time, but this one is going to be really cute thanks irish202.

So I hope you like this chapter 'cause I change my mind about all the other ones I wrote. This one is my favourite!!

Love ya<3

~Sam

Chapter Fourteen

(Stella's POV)

"You can put me down now." I said to Ian. "Just because I don't feel good doesn't mean you have to carry me to the room. I'm very capable of walking."

"I know, but when we first came here I didn't carry you in so I'm doing it now." Ian explained.

"Well then, you can do this every time because this is awesome I don't need I walk." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"If I get a kiss each time then I'll do it." he joked.

"Alright." I slide out of his arms and turned back around to face Ian. I leaned forward and lightly pressed my lips against his. We stood in the doorway like this.

"I love you." I said pulling away first.

"I love you more." Ian replied smiling like a fool.

"I love you most." I couldn't help, but laugh at this.

"What's so funny?" he asked looking at me like I'm retarded.

"It's like Tangled. The evil chick and Rapunzel were like, 'I love you, I love you more, I love you most.' and they were all so nice to each other." I laughed and walked away.

"Um okay."

I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed gray sweats and a green racer back.

"Put something nice on." Ian said taking the clothes out of my hand.

"I don't want to go out. I told you I don't feel the greatest." I whined.

"Just put something nice on at least. Please." Ian made his eyes big and puffed out his bottom lips.

"Only because you're so darn cute." I kissed him one more time before picking out new clothes. I grabbed a orange cropped ruffled tank top and a white spaghetti strapped tank as well for underneath, and black skinny jeans.

"That looks good." Ian smiled. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to start the bath.

I tied my hair into a messy bun before sliding into the warm water that soothed me right away.

I dried my hair out, spun it, and clipped it back. I pulled my nice looking clothes on like Ian told me too, and applied a little make-up.

I walked out of the bathroom not really expecting much, but the sweet aroma of flowers, candles, and pasta filled my nose.

I looked around the room that is now decorated with roses pedals, candles flickering on the windowsill and tables, and food placed on a table with a white table cloth covering it with pedals as well, and candles also placed in the middle.

"Ian?" I asked. I saw him standing behind an empty chair.

"Come and sit." he gestured towards the chair. I walked over and sat down.

"What is all this?" I turned to him and pulled him down closer to me.

"I just thought that since you don't feel good we can have dinner here." he smiled. I couldn't help, but kiss him. A smile played on my lips.