Chapter Seven

I know, I just posted chapter six, but I still can't fall asleep, I don't know why, but I'm having sleeping issues. Weird huh? Well anyway. I hope you like this chapter cause I think it's kind of cute.

Love ya<3

~ Sam

Chapter Seven

The sound of my alarm clock blared loudly throughout the place.

I sat up lazily and slammed my hand on top of it to shut it off.

I lied back down, but couldn't find myself to fall back asleep. I slowly dragged myself out of bed.

I stretched out, cracking some bones.

"Ugh, I sound like an old lady." I mumbled to myself.

I started for the stairs when I saw my white sheets move.

A smile grew on my lips as I ran to the bed, and jumped on Josh.

"Oomph." I heard him gasp. I giggled quietly.

"Maci get off me." Josh grumbled.

"No." I spread myself out so I looked like a star fish.

"Ugh." Josh lifted himself up which caused me to fall beside him.

"Morning sunshine." I laughed, and poked his bare chest.

"Morning birds nest." he chuckled.

"I'm going to shave my head- wait a second." I stopped and realized what I just said. Josh just sat there laughing while I went to go and brush out my hair.

"I'm getting a shower!" I called out the door.

"Have fun." Josh answered. I smiled to myself and turned on the shower to hot.

Once I stepped out of the bathroom with dripping wet hair and a towel wrapped around me the smell of bacon hit me.

I ran down the stairs, not really caring that I'm only in a towel. It's not like Josh hasn't seen me in a towel before.

"Are you making bacon?" I asked getting all happy.

"Yes." he replied. I pushed Josh out of the way, and grabbed a couple pieces off the plate before going back upstairs.

"You're such a pig." Josh laughed.

"You're not a very nice person." I yelled.

"Neither are you."

"Touché." I replied and went to get dressed.

I changed into a pair of dark jean short shorts, and a navy blue button down shirt, with a black tank top underneath. I dried out my hair, and gave it that extra poof to make it look thick, and like me.

"You looked hot." Josh complimented as I walked into the kitchenette.

"Thanks." I replied, and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"That was really good." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Thanks." Josh smiled.

"I'm surprised the neighbours haven't said anything about you leaving in the morning with the same clothes on." I noticed for the first time.

Josh looked down at himself. "I think they know what it's like."

"Probably." I replied, and got up to put the dishes away.

"I wish I could stay longer, but Mike just texted and said that I've got to go." Josh said looked up from his phone. I turned around and smiled.

"Sure. I haven't seen Mike or Matt for a while." I noticed. Hmm weird.

"That's true." Josh said. I grabbed his hand and walked with him to the door.

As he opened the door to walk out I pushed him against the door frame and kissed him passionately.

"Bye Josh." I smiled and pushed him all the way out the door.

Once Josh was gone I ran over to the phone and dial Stella's number.

"Hello?" she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Stella, it's Maci." I said cheerfully.

"What did you do?" she asked right away. I can never hide anything from his chick.

"Well, Josh stayed the night again last night." I squealed.

"Nice Maci. Did you guys...?" she trailed off.

I didn't know where she was getting at until something clicked. My eyes widened in shock. "OH MY GOD, No!" I yelled. "Stella I can't believe you."

"Hey, I'm just checking 'cause I don't want to come back and find out that I'm an aunt." she defended.

I rolled my eyes. "Trust me, we didn't do anything like that." I reassured. "I have a question to ask."

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Josh told me he loved me last night, but I didn't say anything back. I just kissed him. I don't know what to do." I explained.

"Do you love him?" she asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

"You probably need more time." I could tell in her voice she was smiling. "Okay, well I've got to go. Ian and I are going to go check Paris out more." she cheered excited.

"Okay, bye Stella, and tell Ian I said hi."

"Will do." she laughed and hung up.

Question is what am I going to do today?

- - - - -

Vote, fan, and or comment. Thanks people