Chapter Sixteen

Hey guys, so here is a chapter.  I hope you like this chapter.  It's not really much, more of a filler, but it has some important parts in it.

Love Ya<3

~Sam

Chapter Sixteen

(Stella's POV)

I woke up still wrapped in Ian's arms. I looked around the room to find that nothing has been cleaned up.

I shifted around so I faced Ian.

"Hun." I pushed his shoulder lightly to wake him up.

"Stella?" Ian asked a little disorientated.

"Yes it's me." I laughed kissing his cheek.

"Well that's good because I wouldn't want it to be some sex predator." he replied.

"No we wouldn't want that." I rolled my eyes. "Now please explain to me the mess."

"Well, when you went to go take a nap, but actually fell asleep for the night I may have just crawled into bed with you." he smiled sweetly.

I rolled my eyes. "If you weren't so darn cute I'd be very mad at you because I'm going to have to clean this up."

"Good thing I'm cute because then I probably would have a sore ass right now." he said sitting up and rubbing at his eyes. I sat up along with him and climbed into his lap and wrapped my arms around him. 

I pressed my lips to his before he could say anything.  The all too familiar fireworks set off like crazy wherever our skin touched. 

Ian broke the kiss to lay back on the bed.  I sat there straddling his waist and staring down at him. 

"You have nice eyes."  I said randomly not really realizing what I just said.  Once I noticed I slapped my hand over my mouth, and tried my best to not blush, but I failed.

"Aw is someone blushing?" Ian cooed.  I smacked him over the head with a pillow. 

"Shut up."  I laughed and leaned down to kiss him.

"Okay what's on the agenda today?" Ian asked pulling on a pair of jeans.

"I don't know.  What do you want to do?"  I asked.

"No idea.  It's not like Canada where we can just walk down the street to Timmies for breakfast."  he replied.

"True true."  I laughed. I pulled on a white tank top that has a little pocket on the left chest, and slipped on a black floral print skirt with an elastic band to hold it around my stomach while my shirt tucks in it.

"So um... we are eventually going to have to talk about this anyways, what are we going to be staying when we get back to Canada?"  Ian asked a little shyly.

Thinking about it, I really didn't know.  "That's an excellent Casselman."  I walked over to the bed and sat down.  "Come to think about, I don't know."

"I thought I'd bring this up before it's too late." he said coming to sit beside me.

"To be honest I don't think I'll be able to leave Maci behind.  She needs me more than anything.  I don't want to leave my home town Ian."  I said, suddenly feeling like I could cry any second.

"I know Stella, but my work is in Vancouver and that's where I need to be."  Ian rubbed my back.

"We should have thought about this before we did anything."  I got up and started pacing the room.

"Stella please."  I got up as well and stopped me, forcing me to look at him, but I didn't want to.  That was going to make everything more difficult. "Are you being serious, are you really having second thoughts on this?"

"No Ian, no... I love you, but we should have planned this out better."  I replied.

"It doesn't seem like it."  He said.  I just felt like crawling into a hole and staying there for the rest of my life.  Anything to not get into such a stupid little argument over where we are living.

"I know, but... ugh, can we talk about this later?  I don't want this to ruin my day."  I asked him.

I finally made eye contact with Ian in this whole disagreement.  "Yes Stella, we can." he smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"So does this officially count as our first married couple argument?"  I asked joking around.

"I think it might."  Ian laughed.  I quickly slipped on black flats and walked out the door with my arm linked to Ian's.

-------------------------------------

Sorry this isn't really good.  I know. :/  Next one might not be uploaded for a while because it is going to be my long one, and hopefully good.  lol

Fan?

Vote?

Comment?

Anyone would be appreciated.