Chapter Two

Hello my amazing ninjas. Here is chapter two. I hope you like it.

Chapter Two

As I waved goodbye to everyone tears started falling down my face.

I just got married to Ian Casselman, and going to Paris for our honeymoon. How romantic.

"Paris. Wow." I said randomly once we were out of sight.

"Oh I know right. Maybe they'll have something I can get for my drums." he teased kissing me on the cheek.

"If we had a kid what would you name it?" I asked turning to Ian with a straight face.

"You're not pregnant are you? We didn't do anything yet." he looked a little freaked out.

"No, god no. I was just wondering for the near future." I replied.

"Oh, I don't know." he said. I looked up at him and smiled.

"One thing for sure is it's not going to be a cat." I burst into histerical laughter. Ian rolled his eyes and pulled me close to him. I slowly calmed down.

Maci's POV

As my eyes slowly opened I noticed the roof colour is white like mine.

How did I get home last night?

I looked around to see if anything was out of place.

Didn't notice anything.

I sat up and rubbed sleep from my eyes.

One thing I noticed is a lump on the right side of my bed.

I slowly turned to it to discover black hair poking out from underneath the comforter.

What the hell?

I poked this thing thinking that it's some stupid wig prank until it moved.

"Ah!" I screamed, and fell backwards onto the floor. "Ow." I rubbed the tender spot on the back of my head.

This thing shot up looking around the room.

First thing I noticed about this person is the blue and black hair. Who else has blue and black hair.

Next I noticed the really nice bare chest and tatooes on their arms.

Exactly like... my eyes widened in disbelief.

No it can't be him. "Josh?" I asked quietly, while climbing to my feet and crawling slowly onto the bed.

This person turned to me to confirm my suspicions.

Josh smiled sweetly and pulled me to him.

I let out a squeak of surprise which was cut off from him crashing his lips to mine.

I honestly didn't know what to do. Do I kiss him back? Or try and pulled away?

Josh pulled away before I could make my decision. "Good morning Maci." he smiled sweetly.

"What the hell?" I pulled out of Josh's arms and desperately climbed off the bed.

"Maci you alright?" Josh asked. I turned to him and glared at him.

"Please tell me you have pants on." I begged. Josh laughed and stood up to reveal the blue boxers he wore.

I'd have to say Josh really does have a nice body. He looks like god with amazing hair.

The lead singer of Marianas Trench is standing right in front of me. I can't believe this is actually happening.

All I want to do is kiss those amazing lips, and he's making this craving worse standing there only in boxers with his chest exposed which makes me want to... to...