Chapter Three

Sorry guys this one is a short one.  Hope you like it though. 

Love Ya <3

~Sam

~ ~ ~ Chapter Three ~ ~ ~

After Josh finished telling what happened last night, anger started bubbling up inside me. 

"So pretty much what you're saying is that you took advantage of me?" I asked him with gridded teeth. 

"No Maci, it wasn't like that at all. I'd never do that, promise." Josh didn't sound to convincing to me. 

"Then how come I can't remember anything of it? Did you drug me?" I snapped. 

"No! Maci please listen to me. I would never do anything like that to you." Josh confessed. "Besides, you turned me down the first time I went to kiss you." he said a little awkwardly. 

"Whatever." I threw my bowl in the sink and practically ran to my room. Talking about this is kind of making me uneasy. It's really uncomfortable to talk about even though I'm a grown adult. 

"Maci please." Josh pleaded. 

"Let me get changed, geez." I stopped before going into my room. I took off Josh's shirt and through it to him. "Here's your shirt."

When I went in I got changed into gray sweat pants, a blue t-shirt, and black Supras.

I'll get a shower later. 

I walked out of my room to see Josh sitting against the wall. 

Once I came out he shot up and stood next to me. It kind of creeped me out. 

"Maci do you want to do something today?" he asked me. I whirled around to face him. 

"What would ever give you the idea that I'd want to do anything with you?" I growled. I know a little harsh, but he pissed me off. 

"I was just wondering. If you're mad at me, well great, but the only person you should be mad at is yourself." Josh stared me down. "If you didn't get drunk last night nothing would have happened." 

"Maybe I didn't want you to take me home. I would have been perfectly fine."  I yelled.

"No you wouldn't have been. Did you see all the guys staring at you debating when to take you home." he said. 

"I wish it was someone else and not you. I'd prefer if it was Matt or Mike, but no it had to be you." I snapped. Josh just stared at me for a moment. 

"Maybe it would have been better if it was one of them." he mumbled. 

"Josh I think you need to leave." I turned away from him and said this in a hushed tone. 

"I think you might be right." Josh quickly gather up his stuff and pushed past me. 

Josh didn't say anything as he slammed the door behind him. 

Once he was gone I fell to the ground in tears. 

Why do I do this all the time. I'm glad it was Josh who took me home, but what happened between us was a little unnecessary. 

I climbed back to my feet after crying in the fedal postion for a while, I went to call Stella. 

"What do I do Stella?" I pretty much begged.

"I don't know. Maybe you should talk to Ian. He knows Josh better than I do." Stella replied. 

"Okay." I waited until Ian came one. 

"Hey Maci." I could hear the happiness in his voice that he was trying to hide. 

"Hi Ian." I replied. 

"Just a little tip with Josh; just let him cool down for a little bit. He really does care for you, but he has a short temper like you—"

"Hey! That's not very nice." I squealed.

"I'm sorry. He might get a little clingy in a couple of days, but try and ignore that. Whatever you do don't start dating someone because he'll become a possessive father." he warned. 

"I'll try my best, but remember who you're talking to." I smirked. 

"Alright Maci." I could tell in the tone of his voice he rolled his eyes. "I've got to go. I'll talk to you later Maci. Hope everything works out." Ian said before hanging up. 

"Ian might be right. Yelling at Josh was a bad idea." I said out-loud, and grabbed a jacket. 

I'll go out for a drive. Costco will have it's samples out right now. Perfect for a free lunch.