Chapter 40 <3

(AN) Omigosh, 2nd last chapter! :'(

I've been getting a lot of messages about the sequel!^.^ Most of them have been asking if I'm going to start it straight after this one finishes...and the answer is, no I'm not.

SORRY!

But I'm not going to make you wait long either!

I just need about 3-4 days so that I can get the story planned out, and know exactly what I'm going to base it on. Because right now, I'm stuck on ideas.

But I have another story up called 'Scars Become Stars' so just read that while you're waiting ;) hehe, Alex and Cassie are like Hunter and Kat...so that's good, right? o_o

Anyways! NO! HUNTER'S NAME IS NOT ANGEL! BLAAAAAAAAAAAH!

hehe, sorry ^.^

You find out his name in the next chapter ;)! i'll mention everyone who guessed the name right in the chapter! :D about 5 or 6 people have gotten it right ^.^ one person messaged me saying 'is it really princess counseulla banana hammack?' lmfao, i laughed so hard >.< anyways, you know what my voting/uploading process is by now, so booom! Go read!

And vote extra extra more to get ready for Watty Awards!

<3

*Hunter's Pov*

"You do know Kat's gonna completely attack you when you walk in," Chris laughed as we got out of the car.

I rolled my eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah!" He chuckled. "She's missed you so much she started imagining James was you...it was weird."

"Sounds like Kat.." I mumbled. "I'm kinda scared of seeing her."

"Why?"

"I dunno..."

"It'll be fine," he assured me. "Come on. Let's put her out of her misery."

I smiled a little as me and Chris walked further towards the door.

I couldn't wait to see Kat, but at the same time I was scared. I had absolutley no idea why I was scared, I just was.

The hospital had helped a lot. I was actually amazed at how well they'd helped.

One of the Doctors noticed how I flinched a lot when people touched me, so he brought Chris in for a small therapy session. The Doctor wanted me to see how people touching you didn't always have to be violent. He showed me that there was such thing as a gentle touch. Of course I already knew that, but my heart didn't.

So Chris had just softly brushed his hand up and down my back.

At first, I'd been hesitant about it and my body tightened up as his touch made me shiver.

But then I realized that it felt good.

It was comforting.

And now I didn't flinch when Chris laid a hand on my shoulder or ruffled my hair.

I now knew that he wasn't going to hurt me.

Ever.

The hospital had crap pizza.

It was the shittiest pizza in the world.

And that pissed me off.

I actually made Alex order one just so I could have an actual nice pizza. And it was good.