Chapter 25 <3

(AN) Hellooo(: I don't really have much to say here other than thankyou for the massive ammount of votes I've been getting^.^ This chapter is quite laid back...but don't worry! Upcoming dramas are coming ;) I spent all of this morning coming up with ideas for the rest of the story, and I hope you all like it!:D I'm thinking about Chapter 50 being the final chapter? And then I'll start the sequel after that (: I've already made a cover for the sequel and a name because I'm that excited about it!^.^ hehehe, i hope you guys will all read it!(:

Anyways, as always, 50 votes until the next chapter but bring on the 100 again please?! It's making me even more excited about writing this story and I literally go crazy hyper when I see 100 votes!^.^ thankyou all so much!

And now...I shall leave you to read the story o.O

I love you all! XXX

I spent the next 2 nights in the hospital and it was probably the most boring experiance of my life. The only interesting part of the day was the visiting hours which I absolutley adored. I was allowed to see Hunter from 1 pm up until 8 pm which I thought was pretty amazing. One of the nurses had even given me an extra few hours because I'd fallen asleep on Hunter...

But today was discharge day and I was highly excited about that.

Hunter was coming home!

And that was why I was so hyper.

James had already been discharged but his overprotective parents had kept him in his bed all day and night. I'd spoken to him a few times on the phone but his Mom normally only allowed that to happen for about 10 minutes a day. He was fine though, and that was all that mattered.

"Chris?" I asked, shaking in my seat.

"Yeah?"

"Are you excited about Hunter coming home?"

"Of course I am. Are you?"

"YES!"

Chric chuckled and ruffled my hair. I hadn't shut up about Hunter ever since I'd woken up at 8 AM. It was 12, 59...

1 more minute until we could bring Hunter home!

I was practically hyperventilating.

"So uh, you and Hunter...?" Chris casually brought up. "Do you wanna explain what's going on with the both of you? Cause it's all kinda jiberish to me."

"Um, well..." I stammered. "Why don't we leave that until we get home?"

He nodded. "Alright."

I looked down at the time on my phone.

"CHRIS! IT'S 1 O'CLOCK!"

He rolled his eyes but nevertheless, pulled himself to his feet. We headed around to Hunter's room, and the Nurse working in that section brought us through. Hunter was in his usual position, sat up with his back leaning against the wall. He looked a hell of a lot better now than when he first arrived. He'd been having these little therapy sessions with one of the Doctor's and the Doctor had amazingly managed to persuade Hunter to start drinking more water and eat more. He actually had color in his face, he wasn't a crisp pale white anymore. Though I loved his usual color, he looked more healthy now.

Hunter smiled lightly when came in, and I smiled right back. His lips weren't as dry as they used to be, so it was just making the urge to kiss him even more tempting.

"You alright, kid?" Chris asked.

Hunter was fine around Chris. You would've thought that Hunter would have been the tiniest bit uncomfortable, but he wasn't. He was fine and that was probably down to the huge heart to heart Chris had struck him with.