Chapter 28 <3

AN) hello, hello, hello!;) I'm FUCKING 7TH ON THE WHAT'S HOT LIST!

the dedication is to carebear99 because it's her birthday!^.^ <3

thankyou all for the votes, comments, reads and of course, for answering my quick question!^.^ my favorite part hasn't actually happened yet but it's coming and i know you'll all (hopefully) love it like you love Hunter!:D

also! I've been getting tons of messages about Lux and that other boy Kat was out with. (too lazy to look back for the name) :L and guys, they're basically out of the story. Boom. Swip. La. They're gone.

I didn't include it in the story, but Hunter and Kat both texted their not so lovey dovey partners and explained how they were leaving.

Then they left, kissed, had trouble with Hunter's Dad, almost did something sexual, smoked, turned to self harm, and had a panic attack.

..............so here we are!(:

Again, I am sorry if the last chapter was a bit messy! I was a teeny bit drunk on beer ^.^ hehehe, i'm not a bad girl! I just like to drink on christmas!(: don't we all though? I know Hunter does ;) Christmas is coming in Chapter 29, or 30 ^.^ what has Hunter got Kat....?

A new ipod as he threw her old one out of the window?

Hehe, anyways!

50 votes till the next chapter but BRING ON THE 100 MY LOVELY'S! (that should be my catch phrase, i say it so often -.-_

Another quick question at the end!

Bye!

I love you! XXX

*Kat's Pov (Christmas Day)*

"Oh my God!"

"Shut up, Kat."

"But it's Christmas!"

"No shit."

"Scrooge."

"Meh."

"Get up!"

"No."

"Please?"

"I'm tired!"

"Ugh, fine."

I lay back in bed, fidgeting impatiently as Hunter continued to sleep. He was one of those people that didn't really get excited about Christmas. I however, loved the holiday.

It wasn't all happy though.

3 days ago, Hunter had told me that Chris was sending him back to a mental hospital. It was all because of my bitch of a Mom. It was ok though, on some level. Because Chris had come up with a solution as he saw how much Hunter really wanted to stay.

This was what he said.

"Once I start work again, I'll be doing nightshifts which start at 10 pm. There are tons of therapist at the hospital who work late, so I could get one of them to come here and have a therapy session. Sessions last for about an hour, so by the time he'd leave, you'd have to go straight to bed as you'd have school the next day. And Kat can make sure that nothing happens anyways. So I'll be here all day, you have therapy session when I leave and when that's finished, you sleep. Right? Ok? Alright. Done. I'm gonna call the court."

And much to my Mom's disgust, the court had agreed to this.

Hunter was staying.